Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gear Question

I would use the poison on hrung, mord, some legacies and use the stormleaf for the rest
What if u had dg, godly prot attack braces and a void moon
But nobody on any server has those? Dg one or two rangers have, nobody at all has 2 godly prot attacks and nobody has ever gotten a void moon helm, but even in that circumstance I would still use the same misc. I feel as though you're just on this forum for the purpose to troll
quite a few people have 2 godly attack braces actually. And a lot, including myself, have a godly and imperial attack brace. Not sure if you meant a dg set or just dg pieces but depending on which server, rangers are one of the first classes to get a set of dg. Morrigan has several rangers with a set i believe.

I would use the godly venom charm on most bosses except necro. With 13k unlixed attack 100 poison damage outweighs the benefits of another 250 attack.
Adding on to the original question, I now have Runic ammy, storm charm, and 3 valour rings. Stuck with the storm ammy and ring for now, but I also have a +10 sharp/rapid mord ring that I'm hot swapping. Should I keep the storm set? With it equipped I have 300 less attack, but 100 more stat damage. Should I use the set if I'm going to level, and Runic ammy on bosses?
that sounds good to me. The stormleaf set is really good for leveling. For quite a while i used a skain bladeleaf set while leveling and the health, damage and defence boosts from the set were a huge help. I traded it in for a bloodthorn set only after i reached level 220. Then like you said, the runic ammy and storm misc when at bosses. sounds to me like you have it all worked out now :D
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

How bout you focus on the question and give me some actual feedback. It's not that hard.
To answer the OP, gara stormleaf charm and runic ammy is fine as long as you have either a reaper or oblivion ring
or runic valour ring
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

But nobody on any server has those? Dg one or two rangers have, nobody at all has 2 godly prot attacks and nobody has ever gotten a void moon helm, but even in that circumstance I would still use the same misc. I feel as though you're just on this forum for the purpose to troll
quite a few people have 2 godly attack braces actually. And a lot, including myself, have a godly and imperial attack brace. Not sure if you meant a dg set or just dg pieces but depending on which server, rangers are one of the first classes to get a set of dg. Morrigan has several rangers with a set i believe.

I would use the godly venom charm on most bosses except necro. With 13k unlixed attack 100 poison damage outweighs the benefits of another 250 attack.
Adding on to the original question, I now have Runic ammy, storm charm, and 3 valour rings. Stuck with the storm ammy and ring for now, but I also have a +10 sharp/rapid mord ring that I'm hot swapping. Should I keep the storm set? With it equipped I have 300 less attack, but 100 more stat damage. Should I use the set if I'm going to level, and Runic ammy on bosses?
that sounds good to me. The stormleaf set is really good for leveling. For quite a while i used a skain bladeleaf set while leveling and the health, damage and defence boosts from the set were a huge help. I traded it in for a bloodthorn set only after i reached level 220. Then like you said, the runic ammy and storm misc when at bosses. sounds to me like you have it all worked out now :D
In order what do you think is the best
100posion dmg misc
Godly sureshot misc
Skain stormlead misc
Godly dbl attk recast misc

Also what drops the elemental dmg misc what eveent was it

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

There is a legacy dragon spawn behind the carrow camp that drops the damage miscs. I cant remember its name tho._.

1- godly venom charm
2- godly sureshot charm
3- skain stormleaf charm
4- godly dbl shot charm

I have and use a godly necro band of dbl shot. Gives 30% recast as opposed to the 25% of the godly charm. Only reason i put that last on the list. If i did not have then order would probably be: godly venom, godly dbl shot, godly sureshot, skain storm.
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

tyvm
Hi