Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ranger guide: How to win locks and level efficiently as ranger

Sounded alright to me. I will be interested to see your video on attack and atr plateaus cause that all still confuses me lol

Just one thing that isnt quite right. About the bow ability adding 20% of total to pierce(forget how you worded it) I tested and a godly oblivion ring adds around 170 damage and that is also including the 100 str. I will check tomorrow if i remember to see the exact damage boost that the ring gives me.

Also are you aussie?
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Ranger guide: How to win locks and level efficiently as ranger

yeah mate i am aussie, i had a look just now and you are right, i dont know why i was under the impression that it gave more.. my bad i guess am still learning too. I see your gear in insane. hope you will be interested in some formulas i have
Sounded alright to me. I will be interested to see your video on attack and atr plateaus cause that all still confuses me lol

Just one thing that isnt quite right. About the bow ability adding 20% of total to pierce(forget how you worded it) I tested and a godly oblivion ring adds around 170 damage and that is also including the 100 str. I will check tomorrow if i remember to see the exact damage boost that the ring gives me.

Also are you aussie?
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg