Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's better?

What's best bow on normal and chaos mobs from these 3?
Shadow blood rage, thaumathurgic , dl
Also 50/50/500 oblivion ring or runic ring?
1. DL bow
2. Thaumathuric (because of the boost to bow)
3. Shadow Blood Rage

1. Oblivion ring
2. Runic
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

On chaos mobs:

1- dl bow
2- shadow blood rage bow
3- thurgmatic bow

On non chaos mobs:

1- shadow blood rage bow
2- thurgmatic bow
3- dl bow

Rings:

1- 50/50/500 oblivion
2 valour
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

On chaos mobs:

1- dl bow
2- shadow blood rage bow
3- thurgmatic bow

On non chaos mobs:

1- shadow blood rage bow
2- thurgmatic bow
3- dl bow

Rings:

1- 50/50/500 oblivion
2 valour
The DL bow isn't always better than Shadow Bloodrage. It depends on build and gear.

If you are strength build, with a DL quiver, and high enough attack (7k or more), one can argue that on Heroic Haste, you can get to 1100 speed, and with higher auto damage and accordingly higher unevaded double shot + more quiver hits, the Shadow Bloodrage is better on chaos bosses/mobs as well.

And yes, any Oblivion trumps any other ranger ring in the game. That is why Necro is still farmed by endgame clans.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

On chaos mobs:

1- dl bow
2- shadow blood rage bow
3- thurgmatic bow

On non chaos mobs:

1- shadow blood rage bow
2- thurgmatic bow
3- dl bow

Rings:

1- 50/50/500 oblivion
2 valour
The DL bow isn't always better than Shadow Bloodrage. It depends on build and gear.

If you are strength build, with a DL quiver, and high enough attack (7k or more), one can argue that on Heroic Haste, you can get to 1100 speed, and with higher auto damage and accordingly higher unevaded double shot + more quiver hits, the Shadow Bloodrage is better on chaos bosses/mobs as well.

And yes, any Oblivion trumps any other ranger ring in the game. That is why Necro is still farmed by endgame clans.
what you may be forgetting is that the dl bow adds attack as well as the divine proc. For the shadow bow to be better on chaos mobs the players gear would have to be very good. Hasted the dl bows speed is 1144. A difference in attack speed of only 34. For 4* and boss adds the shadow bow may be better in cases if well geared. For the bosses themself i would always use the dl bow over the others
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The divine proc is random. Can't really rely on it especially during first 1-2 mins of a lock battle.
+350 attack is nice but not overpowering. I'd rather have the reliable higher auto damage and double shot.
Not to mention an extra 2 auto attacks per minute because it's faster.

I did mention that the shadow bow may be better depending on build. AND GEAR. So don't devalue my opinion because you didn't choose to read everything.

My point is it's not always a 100-0 choice between dl bow and shadow bow like you made it out to be.

The divine proc is random. Can't really rely on it especially during first 1-2 mins of a lock battle.
+350 attack is nice but not overpowering. I'd rather have the reliable higher auto damage and double shot.

I did mention that the shadow bow may be better depending on build. AND GEAR. So don't devalue my opinion because you didn't choose to read everything.

My point is it's not always a 100-0 choice between dl bow and shadow bow like you made it out to be.
If you prefer a reliable auto dmg would you prefer any gele bow over edl? From my experience divine proc occurs pretty often so I've always like edl weps over gele or necro on choas but might be a different case for others.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

If you prefer a reliable auto dmg would you prefer any gele bow over edl? From my experience divine proc occurs pretty often so I've always like edl weps over gele or necro on choas but might be a different case for others.
The problem is that gele bows are slower than edl bow. If gele bow is faster or even same speed, I'd use that over edl no question, especially with edl quiver, faster autos give higher divine damage. That is where the power of edl bow comes from, not the proc.