Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need some pro ranger advice

Just started a ranger 2 days ago and I just wanted to do a check up on my build.

I'm lvl 80 and use full warden with bow and heroic boots/gloves. I also use a golden quiver and heroic ammy

For stats I've been going 2vit/2dex/1str which works great.

Skills I've been using steady aim, sharp shot, long shot, and double shot.

Lux, lixs, restos are not a problem. Plz tell me any improvements I can make to my build before I start leveling again
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Need some pro ranger advice

Drop steady aim for sharpen weaps. Is a much better skill at low levels. Steady aim is underpowered until you get it to around level 30-40. The rest looks fine to me
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Bolas works wonders during soloing too
Since resto aren't a problem for him there's no need for bolas currently.

If lixes and all aren't a problem to op then you should use double sharp long sharpen and either lightheal, rapid, or entangle for soloing.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Just started a ranger 2 days ago and I just wanted to do a check up on my build.

I'm lvl 80 and use full warden with bow and heroic boots/gloves. I also use a golden quiver and heroic ammy

For stats I've been going 2vit/2dex/1str which works great.

Skills I've been using steady aim, sharp shot, long shot, and double shot.

Lux, lixs, restos are not a problem. Plz tell me any improvements I can make to my build before I start leveling again
All about Roman empire m8

If elixirs aren't a problem especially hastes, then use: sharpen, long shot, sharp shot and when in later lvls 150+ steady aim. double or rapid shot are also good skills to use if you have leftover points if you can get to lvl req that you're killing (for double).
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama