Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Am I the only Ranger that likes using entangle?

Hey guys,
I tried going back to using bolas today, but I hate having to run around attacking. I always end up getting too close to another enemy so then I'll have two on me instead of one. I feel like I'm able to down mobs quicker with entangle plus rapid shot. One downside would be bossing with my clan and they want bolas...but 90% of the time another ranger will have bolas at a boss fight. Lixing with it feels more efficient. Anyway, anyone else use entangle? What are your experiences with it? I'm currently a hybrid build.
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

Re: Am I the only Ranger that likes using entangle?

I've never used entangle but I will defo give it a shot. I have bolas maxed on my ranger but I very rarely use it unless bossing. What I find effective for lixing is throwing in an abundance of stat points into strength and enough in dex to dodge a decent amount of autos (200/300 or so). Try and find yourself a Hunter ammy, adds a lovely amount of HP (700) and dmg. I got one when my ranger was 150-ish for 700k or so - Best thing I've bought for my ranger. I have 0 star points in hp and I seem to be doing okay with a couple res pots per lix.

Idk how you lix but I tend to use combos or haste+xp - so autos for me are a massive part of my dmg. Skills are just there as an opening for me (long shot double shot).
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Re: Am I the only Ranger that likes using entangle?

I've never used entangle but I will defo give it a shot. I have bolas maxed on my ranger but I very rarely use it unless bossing. What I find effective for lixing is throwing in an abundance of stat points into strength and enough in dex to dodge a decent amount of autos (200/300 or so). Try and find yourself a Hunter ammy, adds a lovely amount of HP (700) and dmg. I got one when my ranger was 150-ish for 700k or so - Best thing I've bought for my ranger. I have 0 star points in hp and I seem to be doing okay with a couple res pots per lix.

Idk how you lix but I tend to use combos or haste+xp - so autos for me are a massive part of my dmg. Skills are just there as an opening for me (long shot double shot).
    Cool thanks for the info. Since I'm lvl 206 I'm lixing in the 210 room, so bolas is a no-go in there. And I always use a combo lix. :)
    ~Death Dealer~
    Level 225 Ranger
    Clan Concordiia
    Donn Server