Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level 160 Ranger , Need Help.

Hi guys , so I'm level 160 now on my ranger , and I'd like to ask for advice.
I dunno which build should I use now , I've been using a 2/1/2 str dex vit build until now , but I started to die more often and I feel I do lower dmg , so I'd like someone to help me make a great build for my ranger , looking for a build that would help me reach level 190 at least.
Money is no problem , I can access any item (assuming it is something that can be obtained just by money or from clans) if needed.
Current gear :
Full beastbone
Ancient wyrmbone bow
Lvl 150 ice quiver
Wyldshrine sun ammy
Brightstone stalker ring
Haste ring
Longshot & dbl shot +5 rings
Wyldshrine sun brace
Brightstone Hunter brace
Skills I use : dbl shot , longshot , sharp shot , bolas and rapid shot
Thanks!
"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes."

Re: Level 160 Ranger , Need Help.

You have pretty good gear for your level, only thing you can do is rainbow or use a combo and add more vit (or def can be a help too) I have found rangers survivability to be pretty bad till full dl, also bolas and light heal help lowers dps a bit but well worth it. Also lixing partners choice can be helpful.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

If money is not an issue, drop rapidshot as you can haste when you lix. Max one/both of steady aim and sharpen weapons.

Gear is all pretty good. As you unlock more dl, your damage and survival will both become better.

Do you lix solo or as groups? Lixing with a dps druid i really liked. Throw the occasional heal out and has decent dps. Any of the other classes are also great to lix with.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

My opinion, take it however you like. I generally solo, or doyble with my mage wife. Swap str and dex, meaning you want 2 dex for every 1 str. 1 dex is 2 atk and 1 def. Each atr is what, .2 dmg? Its not a lot. Max steady aim. I found that max sharpen gets me about 1/3 more dmg than steady does. However, steady also boosts your attack, giving you a better chance to hit. In my opinion its a wash, but factor in energy consumption and steady is the one. Sharpen is good if you are in groups though, just remember that you use bolas so you stand back, and when sharpen expires you have to dive into the middle to recast on everyone. All that said, I will add in that I also use entagle over bolas. It is very handy for all those close in fighters to take basically half dmg. I dont use bolas so dont use longshot either, though it is a massive dmg hit when it isnt evaded.
Again, all my opinion for my particular style at level 163. YMMV good luck and happy hunting
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]