Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stargem str ammy(skill+600attck) OR Runic Pendant (240heat dmg)

The dex stargem ammy seems like a good one for a full dex ranger or a shinestone ammy of the stalker. I'm not a ranger but I think you want to aim for nothing but dex in a full dex build and those two ammys are probably your best option if you are looking for a lux ammy. Correct me if I'm wrong
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Quite a lot of rangers go full dex because of the boost to attack and now that our skills are half decent they are also dex.

I replied to your pm @farook

I own both ammies and tried full dex build and not much separates the two ammies. It mostly comes down to preference.

Stargem is better on edl and adds a little more attack. Regens saves me needing an energy lix also lol

Runic valour adds a little more damage and doesnt have an annoying skill that you need to rememer to cast. Also heat damage is better than cold on other bosses.

You really cant go wrong with either ammy
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Which ammy would be best for a full dex ranger?
Stargem str ammy is the best ammy period. You should have 400+ str anyways so its fine.
Only 400..? I have over 1500 str lol

And to say that the stargem ammy is best period is simply not true. Both ammies are great. Both have their pros and cons and the runic ammy gives you best bang for your buck.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Which ammy would be best for a full dex ranger?
Stargem str ammy is the best ammy period. You should have 400+ str anyways so its fine.

And to say that the stargem ammy is best period is simply not true. Both ammies are great. Both have their pros and cons and the runic ammy gives you best bang for your buck.
its true. What i was saying that he might have very mediocre gear as a full dex so he may only have 400 str (ur gear will be far superior). I think stargem gets the edge but both are great u are right
Hi

its true. What i was saying that he might have very mediocre gear as a full dex so he may only have 400 str (ur gear will be far superior). I think stargem gets the edge but both are great u are right
I got 1095 str full dex.
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!