Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lvl 120 Bow Help

So, I recently decided to start playing my ranger again, and can I just go off topic and say how refreshingly fun it is to just bolas the crap out of everything :3
Anywhoots, I just hit 120 yesterday with another ranger mate of mine after gaining my lvl 100 quiver, and ran across a predicament. Currently, I have two bows, the Meteoric Bow, and the Master Twisted Bow [ 67 Pierce Damage, 2900 Draw Speed, +50 Dexterity, +3 Sharp Shot Skill ], I find Myself normally using my Master Twisted, however I do perfer my Meteoric Bow during chaos engagements or for when I reaaaally need that extra auto damage, but now that I have access to the 120 shops, I am wondering if I should get the Adamant Bow or not.
I do realize that 104 is way better then my current 67 to 80 damage, but because of the Buffs from the Twisted Bow, I am not certain if I should get the 90k I need for one, or if I should just wait till 135 and get the Frozen Bow from my clan.
What are your opinions and thoughts?

Re: Lvl 120 Bow Help

Stick with your master twisted/meteoric bow and obtain frozen bow from your clan later on. Don't waste your gold on Low level shop equipments since you will grown out of them rather quickly. Both your twisted and meteoric bows are decent enough to let you cope till you get frozen.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.