Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Endgame ranger stats

DG is more like an upgrade to Occult, rather than EDL. You can go straight to DG without doing the Warden armor quest line.
whilst that may be true, the reason i classify dg as an upgrade to edl is because the dg aura adds the same as edl(health energy divine chaos resist) where as occult adds no auro or any form of divine damage.

Dg could also be seen as on par with edl in some ways. One being for dps one being for more tank/survival or a mixture of both while keeping aura of edl.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Endgame ranger stats

With DG, u can have 4500 damage on stats page, 16k attack using attack lix. And carry an 8.5k sharpshot (free damage), 14klongshot, and an 8.5k explosive arrow (basically an FB, cud be half Mage and do good dps on X talS and event bosses), not sure if any class build wud outdps this on any boss.
I'm going to echo what Betus said; i'm not sure where you are pulling these numbers from but i can assure people they are greatly exaggerated. The attack and damage is about right though, explosive arrow can no way be compared to a firebolt lol, it has two uses: farming and aoe training.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows