Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quiver

What elemental quiver should I use at 200-220? I ask this as a ranger in a clan that can not kill necro, proteus, or gelebron. Also, would the haste quiver be of better use to me?
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Re: Quiver

Imo up until 150 the elemental quivers are best. But from 180+ the haste quivers are much better. They add lots of str, good attack, free up a ring slot with haste, better damage than elemental quivers in most cases and the energy regen is also nice. I would definately suggest using the haste quiver
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Thank you for the response! What build would work best with this quiver full str? All of my other gear is str aswell.
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Well it all comes down to your prefered play style. The way i did it was at lower level dex build is better than a str build imo as the skills hit hard and my weaker autos finished the mobs off. I swapped to a strength auto build around level 180 once i unlocked the new haste quiver and a necro bow as my autos were quite strong. When i reached end game at 220 i played around with str dex and hybrid builds and found that i enjoyed a hybrid build then. Currently i have 485(1510) str and 450(1600) and it kicks some ass :D

This was how i leveled and the way that i enjoyed playing so i hope this helps!
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple