Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Advice Please?

Hello! I just want to start off saying that I really need advice, and appreciate those of you that are taking the time to read this and answer :). So I have a ranger about level 176 with full DL, but I just can't seem to find a build that suits me. I have tried full strength, but my dmg just doesn't seem to be at its full potential. I tried full dex as well, but it just didn't seem to pack a punch at all. So I look to you experienced rangers to guide me.

Armour: Full DL

Curtent Weapons: Freezing Quiver of the Wild (200 cold damage/150 dex) and Ancient Wrymbone Bow

Weapons I have purchased: Spellwrought Bow, Thaumaturing Bow, Eldritch Quiver of Savagery (35 piercing damage/180 str), Runic Quiver of Savagery (40 piercing damage/210 strength)

Currently equipped jewellery: Stargem Necklace of the Stormcaller (60 hp regen, 40 energy regen, 600 attack for 15 seconds skill, 120 cold damage, 200 str, and 200 attack), Royal silverweb charm of needles (120 str, 8 rapid shot skill points, and 8 double shot skill points), Royal frostiron bracelet of archery (90 str, 8 double shot skill points, and 200 attack), Wyldshrine bracelet of the sun (25 hp and energy regen per tick, 100 str, 500 attack, 300 health), Godly Coldsteel Ring (50 cold damage), Major Firefang Ring (15 heat damage), arachnus ring of power (25 hp regen, 100 str,and 200 attack), Ring of haste (30 percent attack speed, 30 str, and 100 hp).

Jewellery I have bought: Runic pendant of valour (240 heat dmg, 300 attack, 300 defence), Vital Perception Pendant of Vigilance (100 hp regen, 800 protection skill, 140 heat dmg, 220 str), 3 Runic rings of valour (100 str, 400 attack, and 600 hp), Runic ring of virtue (50 magic damage, 30 percent attack speed, and 400 attack), Runic bracelet of valour ( 35 hp regen, 80 cold dmg, 100 str), 80 dmg heat charm, +10 sharpen wep ring.

Current pet: Tier 1 lvl 5 wolf (90 str/180 attack)

Current skills: Double shot lvl 42, sharpen wep lvl 40, steady aim lvl 40, bolas lvl 35, rapid shot lvl 48.

My stats:
Str 695 (1335)
Dex 5 (155)
Focus 10
Vit 195
Health 3,319
Energy 1146
Sigil about 500 of both
All without skill boosts
Attack 3515
Damage 2145
Defence 310
Armour 516

Alright now that I have finished typing that....what is wrong with me?! What I hope you guys can assist me with is what gear should I use that I have and what needs to be trashed. Are there any items I should get instead? What build should I be? Also what items from bosses should I be looking to get? But just know my clan doesn't have access to Necro, Proteus, or gelebron. I thank those of you again that read this and have decided to assist me :)
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Re: Advice Please?

Drop bolas and drop rapid shot pick up sharpshot and longshot then go hybrid str/dex.
How should I distribute points 2 str: 2 dex: 1 vit?
And thank you for replying :)
Belenus is my home.

Drop bolas and drop rapid shot pick up sharpshot and longshot then go hybrid str/dex.
How should I distribute points 2 str: 2 dex: 1 vit?
And thank you for replying :)
get 4k hp if you lix in groups and 5k if you solo, and then do what friddo said and you should be set
Wattzon of Sulis

When your 200 id swap between the runic ammy and stargem for whichever boss your at, if your just lixing id use the runic because you dont need much atk. But if your bossing it depends whats weak against the boss your fighting and which lures are as in fire or ice lure for less resistance. You can sell the vital perception ammy and keep the sharpen ring for ring swapping later on. You should also drop 500 str for dext because your gears gonna pump your str a ton, after that just do what friddo said, drop bolas and rapid shot for sharp shot and long shot. 4-5k hp will be easy because your 3 runic valor rings will add 1800 hp plus edl if you can acquire it right away, if not then you should still be able to get 4k with the wyldshrine brace and the rings. Swap out runic brace for your frostiron, keep the wyldshrine brace and your royal needles charm because 120 str, depending on how much pierce you have, will give almost as much str as the 80 sunfire dmg charm(assuming thats what your 80heat dmg charm is).
Hope this helped a little :D
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

When your 200 id swap between the runic ammy and stargem for whichever boss your at, if your just lixing id use the runic because you dont need much atk. But if your bossing it depends whats weak against the boss your fighting and which lures are as in fire or ice lure for less resistance. You can sell the vital perception ammy and keep the sharpen ring for ring swapping later on. You should also drop 500 str for dext because your gears gonna pump your str a ton, after that just do what friddo said, drop bolas and rapid shot for sharp shot and long shot. 4-5k hp will be easy because your 3 runic valor rings will add 1800 hp plus edl if you can acquire it right away, if not then you should still be able to get 4k with the wyldshrine brace and the rings. Swap out runic brace for your frostiron, keep the wyldshrine brace and your royal needles charm because 120 str, depending on how much pierce you have, will give almost as much str as the 80 sunfire dmg charm(assuming thats what your 80heat dmg charm is).
Hope this helped a little :D
A very in depth response, so this is exactly what I needed. Thank you for your response :)
Belenus is my home.

I recently bought a shinestone hunter brace (120 str and 450 attack) use this over runic brace?
Use 400 str then rest in dex and vit because str damage halves after 400. Use sharpshoy, longshot, sharp weps, steady aim and double.
Hi

I recently bought a shinestone hunter brace (120 str and 450 attack) use this over runic brace?
I would, its decent but of course use the shinestone hunter brace for bosses and the runic brace for lixing. More atk for bossing and more dmg for lixing works out great
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important