Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Need endgame help on ammy, charm and ring choices

I would use stargem ammy, gara charm with attack and runic ring. Idealy tho, you would want necro oblivion/resurgent rings.
Might have to rephrase the question. For rings I have a divine damage ring/hotswaped to the vendor attack speed ring when not hasted, royal and godly oblivion ring. What I was trying to ask but didn't explain very well is that is it better to keep the storm leaf aura? Or lose it to add more attack and damage to my build.
Reaper ring, divine ring, x2 necro bow rings, x2 prot attack braces, skain attack and dex charm, runic ammy.
Haha will try and get all of these lol, but is the runic ammy better than the stargem?
datguyinbalor

Haha will try and get all of these lol, but is the runic ammy better than the stargem?
Imo stargem ammy beats valour because the skill adds 600 attack. Lasts 15 seconds and recast is 45 seconds. This can be cast perfectly in sync with edl wrath skill(90 second recast). This means for the first 15 seconds with edl wrath active you can always have an extra 600 attack.

The str/heat/cold damage dont really affect much at eg because all bosses are extremely high resisted.

At necro if we kill late at night i will use valour ammy because i am lazy. If any other time of day i use stargem ammy. Any other boss i will use skain blood set tho
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Might have to rephrase the question. For rings I have a divine damage ring/hotswaped to the vendor attack speed ring when not hasted, royal and godly oblivion ring. What I was trying to ask but didn't explain very well is that is it better to keep the storm leaf aura? Or lose it to add more attack and damage to my build.
Reaper ring, divine ring, x2 necro bow rings, x2 prot attack braces, skain attack and dex charm, runic ammy.
What are the stats? 150 str/dex for stargem 200 attack? That's 350 dex (150 dex is 150 attack) 150 str. Runic is 300 attack and 240 dmg not str so it depends. For 50 attack less you will have more dmg and rangers have no str depending skills. If you need the regen however go stargem
Hi

What are the stats? 150 str/dex for stargem 200 attack? That's 350 dex (150 dex is 150 attack) 150 dex is not just 150 attack. It boosts steady aim sharpen weaps sharp shot and adds 300 defence aswell.150 str. Runic is 300 attack and 240 dmg not str so it depends. For 50 attack less you will have more dmg and rangers have no str depending skills. If you need the regen however go stargem
Runic ammy: 300 attack/defence 240 heat damage.

Stargem dex ammy is bad for ranger at eg because skill is a damage cloak.

Stargem ammy of the storm caller: 200 strength 200 attack 120 cold damage 60/40 regens and skill that adds 600 attack. The skill works extremely well with edl quiver.
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Id personally go with runic ammy, valour ring and gara blade or skain storm charm. It adds more atk than a blade set but it depends if your sets full gara, full skain, or a mix for full dext or str. And as for the ring, 50dmg/400atk for haste ring is less dmg actually than a valour ring. valour adds around 50-60 depending on how much pierce dmg you have and if you have edl bow/quiv. Plus valour gives 600 hp so its a nice addition. Stargem str ammy does have that nice 600 atk skill plus 200 base atk but 200 str is about 120 dmg give or take, add the cold dmg is equal to, or less than runic, but runic has the plus 100 extra base atk and some defences that barely do anything. Thats why I prefer runic over the stargem for rangers. But by all means both are very nice and if you have a few dg pieces id suggest the stargem ammy because the cold dmg mixed with it combines with the dg so its nice
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

Reason i said to use runic haste ring is simply because he already had that. And as for valour ring adding more damage i am not so sure about that. Strength plateaus and after a while becomes kinda useless for a ranger. Specifically on gelebron, magic is strongest damage type so haste ring would actually be better there. The extra health helps a little but doesnt really do too much.

And the stargem skill can efectively be active 33% of the time(15 second duration 45 second recast), meaning that efectively you gain 400 attack from ammy total rather than 200. This is based on if you dont die and you dont forget to cast skill which being a ranger, you shouldnt be dying much.

On top of this, you can put edl skill and stargem skill in a cycle so that you get a bonus 600 attack for the first 15 seconds that edl skill is active making it even further ahead of valour.

This made sense inside my head and hope i got it out onto here correctly :lol:
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing