Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Explosive arrow

This skill I have rarely seen used by a solo lvling ranger.
Cud be used to farm mobs like pirates or other mobs if high enough to one hit them.
Works good when dual lvling with a Mage or Druid to spam aoes for faster kills.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I use it but only when training in an area with a high concentration of 1 and 2× mobs as it really doesn't do enough damage to be worth using on anything tougher.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

I use it to level but I also dual device with my druid. Yes it costs a lot of power but I have nice power regen so I don't have to worry about running out of power. I don't bolas mobs because I have a druid with me I just tank it. It has about the same damage as ss maybe 100 less. So if you have the power and skill points it's nice just have to be careful with the aoe

I use it to level but I also dual device with my druid. Yes it costs a lot of power but I have nice power regen so I don't have to worry about running out of power. I don't bolas mobs because I have a druid with me I just tank it. It has about the same damage as ss maybe 100 less. So if you have the power and skill points it's nice just have to be careful with the aoe
Could u post screenshot
Hi

In my opinion Explosive Arrow is a skill that isn't great until you have the levels, stats and gear to support it.

I used to use Explosive Arrows just to farm mobs. Pirates and then later in Murky.

When leveling in Alchemical Quarters I got Occult Treads that add 600 EA damage. I also had a Ancient Beastbone Hood that added 300. I was leveling with a druid at the time and we started to pull the entire Dobby room at once and kill them all. The trick is to keep changing mobs with other skills such as Sharp Shot and Double Shot so they all die about the same time . We would kill them all, run to another room pull 5 or 6 of those at a time and then run back to Dobby room.

Recently I got a Godly Abyssal Armlet of Explosive Arrow which adds 800 Exp arrow damage. So now not only do I use EA in groups but I also use it when I solo. Typically I pull 3 mobs at a time but have done 4 to 5 at once on occasion.

In the screen shot below I am level 212 and soloing in Forbidden Halls. Levels 213 to 215. In this case since I am soloing I am in full EDL gear so I do not have the 600 damage from Occult Treads or 300 from Ancient beastbone hood. This is necessary because it makes it easier to keep myself healed with the EDL set. Total damage in the screen shot is 12275. The 4974 may have been a crit but I don't think so. I think its just more damage because its hitting a 1 star eye. As I said above I rotate mobs with sharp shot and double shot to make sure all mobs die approximately at the same time. There truly is nothing more satisfying then when your explosive arrow hits and 4+ mobs all drop dead at the same time.

When duoing with a druid I will have the extra EA gear on. We pull big groups and focus on the highest stars first, 4 stars then 3 starts. The 2's and 1's are dead from AOE alone by the time we get through the high stars so they are basically free experience.

I would like to point out that I don't use heal potions to keep myself healed. Just rabbit and Light heal only. My light heal in EDL currently does 1694

In my opinion Explosive Arrow is a skill that isn't great until you have the levels, stats and gear to support it.

I used to use Explosive Arrows just to farm mobs. Pirates and then later in Murky.

When leveling in Alchemical Quarters I got Occult Treads that add 600 EA damage. I also had a Ancient Beastbone Hood that added 300. I was leveling with a druid at the time and we started to pull the entire Dobby room at once and kill them all. The trick is to keep changing mobs with other skills such as Sharp Shot and Double Shot so they all die about the same time . We would kill them all, run to another room pull 5 or 6 of those at a time and then run back to Dobby room.

Recently I got a Godly Abyssal Armlet of Explosive Arrow which adds 800 Exp arrow damage. So now not only do I use EA in groups but I also use it when I solo. Typically I pull 3 mobs at a time but have done 4 to 5 at once on occasion.

In the screen shot below I am level 212 and soloing in Forbidden Halls. Levels 213 to 215. In this case since I am soloing I am in full EDL gear so I do not have the 600 damage from Occult Treads or 300 from Ancient beastbone hood. This is necessary because it makes it easier to keep myself healed with the EDL set. Total damage in the screen shot is 12275. The 4974 may have been a crit but I don't think so. I think its just more damage because its hitting a 1 star eye. As I said above I rotate mobs with sharp shot and double shot to make sure all mobs die approximately at the same time. There truly is nothing more satisfying then when your explosive arrow hits and 4+ mobs all drop dead at the same time.

When duoing with a druid I will have the extra EA gear on. We pull big groups and focus on the highest stars first, 4 stars then 3 starts. The 2's and 1's are dead from AOE alone by the time we get through the high stars so they are basically free experience.

I would like to point out that I don't use heal potions to keep myself healed. Just rabbit and Light heal only. My light heal in EDL currently does 1694
Ty
Hi