Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need some End Game help.

I am a level 221 Ranger in Alliance with great gear and full dext build, but I have been looking around the Ranger forum and have noticed that some of you have insane amounts of attack and damage. At the moment I have full edl besides bow, a mystic annoited band, a lux haste ring, a runic valour ring, a +8 steady/+5 rapid/+50 str ring, one str/vit/attack prot brace, one dext/foc/hp prot brace and a dark mord str/def/hp helm. Is there anything that I should be looking for? Old event gear? Any kind of lux? Just curious to see what you people are rocking atm (: I'm always interested in trying out new builds and items! I have 2.8k damage and 6.5k attack. (: Ty for your feedback all who post.
Last edited by iggs on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sulis
Iggs - 227 Ranger
Member of Toxic

Re: Need some End Game help.

Get a runic lvl 200 ammy that adds attack and dmg from the tower vendor if you can't find a stargem str ammy.

Get rid of that steady aim ring and replace it with a valor ring if you can't get a bow ring. Use it for hotswap. Use another valor ring instead of haste ring when you're on haste.

Exchange the health proteus bracer for an imperial or godly hrung attack brace or another proteus brace that gives attack.

Replace your str mord helm with one that gives attack if you can.

That would boost you a bunch
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

i just bought a dext stargem necklace from the lux shop, it seems like it is just about as good. do you think that I should try to swap for str? they're so scarce on Lugh right now, i've only seen two. thanks by the way!
Sulis
Iggs - 227 Ranger
Member of Toxic

If you can find someone to switch with you, yes. The str will give a boost to the Pierce dmg and the cold dmg is usually preferred over mgc dmg. Although at proteus it's probably a wash since mgc is fully lured and gele seems to take a lot of dmg from mgc dmg. If you can't find one, it's not that big of a deal. The attack boost on the str one is better than the dmg shield on the dex one.

Replacing your rings, helm, and brace would bump you up a couple thousand in attack easy.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Except for the str vit att prot, u don't have great gear. At least for bossing anyway. Stargem str ammy is much better than stargem dex ammy, so if u can swap do it otherwise stick to runic ammy. Z pretty much said what you oughta do.

There's actually a great guide stickied here in ranger forums that describes what gear to use, to look for and what stats to run.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

What you want is necro oblivion/resurgent rings. If you cant find those valour rings or emberdrake rings are the next best thing.

Look for a duelists or victory mord helm as imo they are best apart from moon and earth helms but those ofc almost never drop. Could also use crusades or focus helm (focus health attack - forgot name) but the previous helms are better options.

Replace your health brace with any hrung/prot attack brace.

I personally profer a skain set over a valour/stargem str ammy. Only using those at necro along with stormleaf charm.

Also upgrading a wolf pet helps a bit too.

Most of this has already been said but these all the ways to max your damage and attack.

Also here is the link: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=85338
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

What you want is necro oblivion/resurgent rings. If you cant find those valour rings or emberdrake rings are the next best thing.

Look for a duelists or victory mord helm as imo they are best apart from moon and earth helms but those ofc almost never drop. Could also use crusades or focus helm (focus health attack - forgot name) but the previous helms are better options.

Replace your health brace with any hrung/prot attack brace.

I personally profer a skain set over a valour/stargem str ammy. Only using those at necro along with stormleaf charm.

Also upgrading a wolf pet helps a bit too.

Most of this has already been said but these all the ways to max your damage and attack.

Also here is the link: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=85338

awesome thanks! i really appreciate the help (:
Sulis
Iggs - 227 Ranger
Member of Toxic

Ive tested many ammies/braces/rings and such in combinations instead of a set. The best bet you have for those 3 are a runic valour ammy, skain storm or gara blade charm and a valour ring if you dont have access to bow rings. Your dext/foc/hp prot brace isnt much help for a ranger so try to find either another atk prot brace or wyld sun brace if you need more hp but want to keep the atk and a little bit of the dmg from your royal hrung brace. But the hrung brace is more preferred over the sun brace. Some of this zyz and iggs said already. Replace your osan str skill ring with valour ring. Its much better. And for your helm, yeah try to find duellist(dext/atk/energy) or victory(str/atk/hp). I dont recommend secrets(foc/atk/hp) or crusades(vit/atk/def) as much but their still decent. Earth and moon are great but very hard to find of course. It all changes when you get doch gul tho so beware! :lol: Also try to switch from full dext to a hybrid maybe? If you wanna know stats too just ask. Full dext isnt as good as hybrid for bosses. Hope this helps!
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important