Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Need some End Game help.

Yeah i forgot to say i would also suggest a hybrid build over full str/full dex. If you would like any help on stats or have any questions feel free to pm me and i can help you out :)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Just found a royal att/damage/ranged combat hrung brace and imp emberdrake ring in bank. thank you for your help!(: still think that I should invest in another Valour ring though?
Get a strength stargem ammy, A skain attack charm, x2 prot or hrung attack braces, reaper ring(If u can) and 2 valour rings. When you can swap the valour rings out for bow rings and u8e a divine ring. Get a mord ATTACK helm and your set.
Hi

I wouldn't waste your money on a stargem ammy or any skain/gara set. Get a runic ammy. In all honesty they're the best ammy a ranger could have (imo). For charm I would recommend any charm that boosts your attack, and that can include charms that add dex. Braces id start with hrung attack ones and work your way up to prot ones, or even start at mighty prot attack braces. Rings I would recommend use 1 slot for divine ring, another for reaper(if u can get one), and the other 2/3 for runic rings. If u don't have a reaper just get a 200 haste ring and use that w/ 2 runic and divine. I wouldn't even recommend switching it out for a runic on raids even if ur lixes because that magic damage actually is very beneficial.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Ive tested many ammies/braces/rings and such in combinations instead of a set. The best bet you have for those 3 are a runic valour ammy, skain storm or gara blade charm and a valour ring if you dont have access to bow rings. Your dext/foc/hp prot brace isnt much help for a ranger so try to find either another atk prot brace or wyld sun brace if you need more hp but want to keep the atk and a little bit of the dmg from your royal hrung brace. But the hrung brace is more preferred over the sun brace. Some of this zyz and iggs said already. Replace your osan str skill ring with valour ring. Its much better. And for your helm, yeah try to find duellist(dext/atk/energy) or victory(str/atk/hp). I dont recommend secrets(foc/atk/hp) or crusades(vit/atk/def) as much but their still decent. Earth and moon are great but very hard to find of course. It all changes when you get doch gul tho so beware! :lol: Also try to switch from full dext to a hybrid maybe? If you wanna know stats too just ask. Full dext isnt as good as hybrid for bosses. Hope this helps!
Skain poison set is better for certain bosses. Stargem ammy for others
Hi

That gives us no reason to not help him just because their clan in general made you move. One person isnt the whole clan. Thats like making someone eating some cereal because you dont like the cereal company
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

That gives us no reason to not help him just because their clan in general made you move. One person isnt the whole clan. Thats like making someone eating some cereal because you dont like the cereal company
You come from Epona? Lugh used to be a free server like Epona. Alliance converted it and it no longer is. In general, they are all assholes.
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

You come from Epona? Lugh used to be a free server like Epona. Alliance converted it and it no longer is. In general, they are all assholes.
Takes one to know one
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Thats their clan as a whole not just one individual. If he needs help hes gonna get it either way if you like it or not. Harsh but its the truth. Plus thats in the past now so just drop your grudge, its not worth it to keep on hating the clan if you moved and you dont know what their like now
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important