Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fix things already

Pretty true :D

Happy new year buddy, part reason I can't see myself playing again is the state of rangers. While I still have choice of using either my druid and or ranger, the lack of care given to rangers from devs just makes motivation to wanting to play non existent with me, I'm far more busy now my 2 children due to ages, something I don't regret ultimately :)

Devs, you guys suck for the literal years of not bothering to fix rangers core problems, lost my plat buying from aforementioned non actions I bet I'm not the only one either.

This is the only mmo ive ever played where a healer can outdamage a melee class. At 207 with all boss drops including 4 mord and 3 hrung bracers, necro rings and bow, full edl and skains, non hasted i get outdmged by a mediocre dps druid. Sorry for the necro post but something needs to change.
Concordia General
223 Ranger
Donn

I think im one of the best geared dex ranger (at least on taranis) - along with my buddy zad!).

Anyway , i find i can beat autos in a very short fight but anything 5s or longer, its just too efficient for the str rangers not moving/ autoing or using any skills to catch up.

Previous poster is correct: just up our skills already.

I did a rough calc and it appeared well geared auto rangers outdmged me by about 15-20% (5s bosses -- even lvl).

This is the only mmo ive ever played where a healer can outdamage a melee class. At 207 with all boss drops including 4 mord and 3 hrung bracers, necro rings and bow, full edl and skains, non hasted i get outdmged by a mediocre dps druid. Sorry for the necro post but something needs to change.
I dont really know what does it matter the druid outDAMAGED u, it all comes down to dps. If u got outdpsed with all the gear u claim to have, ur doing something wrong.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I am curious if the druid still outdps you when you are on heroic haste ;)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I am curious if the druid still outdps you when you are on heroic haste ;)
No class should need lixes to excel.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.