Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Serious Question to Endgame "DEX" Rangers

Do you get kills over rogues on endgame bosses?

Have you ever managed to outdps an EDL rondel rogue with a poison set? Or even one without.
i honestly cant compete with dl rondel rogues but i do not have my dl main or offhand to try. in my clan i generally out dps most of our members excluding alot of fresh new members we got recently. ive gotten kill over an edl ranger before. but in all seriousness i love being a ranger. I like that we are cheap to level. dont require many restos, and have good dps.
Comments like this get us nerfed again :D

Have you ever managed to outdps an EDL rondel rogue with a poison set? Or even one without.
i honestly cant compete with dl rondel rogues but i do not have my dl main or offhand to try. in my clan i generally out dps most of our members excluding alot of fresh new members we got recently. ive gotten kill over an edl ranger before. but in all seriousness i love being a ranger. I like that we are cheap to level. dont require many restos, and have good dps.
I can no longer compete with a lot of rogues(end game) in my clan for kills they are too strong now. I disagree that we are cheap to level considering we use so much more knowledge elixers to level up than rogues and mages etc. And our dps is extremely limited in leveling up because mobs are high pierce resist. The only reason we stand a chance at most bosses these days is chaos dmg.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

How exactly is ranger levelling cheap since we use twice the lixes rogues do?
I use 5restos per lix if that. I have 4K hp I used haste and skis only till 170 I have hoards of attack lixes and those are dirt cheap. The only time I find my self using restore often is in raids killing necro adds. Scs are a waste nowadays. If. U really struggle use light heal I never even attempted using it. Bolas helps. Rogues are aggro stealers. On top of mobs being hit by aoe life steal isn't super great. Considering your str rogue in tower especially. Rangers are cheapest to lvl. Besides power leveling a Druid with a eg. Rogue or Mage.