Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level 200 haste/pierce quiver or heat damage quiver

Which one what statistically give you more damage? would piercing or heat be resisted more in the tower? i think statistically even with the high 250 heat damage the 180 quiver provided, the 35 piercing damage was more from the 180 haste quiver even after adjusting build for str instead of dex.
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200

Re: Level 200 haste/pierce quiver or heat damage quiver

Since you probably don't have a spectral haste ring being in a droid server, I'd recommend haste/pierce quiver.

I enjoy the energy regen from it along with the attack for non-chaos aura bosses. The haste from the quiver will enable you to free your haste ring slot, then you can effectively use 4 runic valour rings for end game bosses, meaning you will land far more melee hits.

Heat quiver would give more damage on a fire lured Gron lvl195 or Kroth lvl200.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Level 200 haste/pierce quiver or heat damage quiver

When i use the 200 haste quiver i use a reaper ring also... I havent quite tested it but if you have over 800 strength the quiver would definitely be a better option and pierce damage is multiplied by strength. i dont use the reaper ring nor the quiver for its 30% haste increase rather for the quivers 40 pierce and the reapers added attack
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg