Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sharp Shot

Maybe you have poopy damage gear?
Well, you're right. I don't like my 150 magic dmg mordi helm. It does give me 800 attk though. My bloodthorn set isn't a skain, so there is that. Also, my hrung braces only provide 100 and 80 heat dmg, instead of 120 and 120. My overall damage is a feeble 3714. So I think there is that to consider
Yeah you're right, that gear is horrible! Dunno how you play!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Well, you're right. I don't like my 150 magic dmg mordi helm. It does give me 800 attk though. My bloodthorn set isn't a skain, so there is that. Also, my hrung braces only provide 100 and 80 heat dmg, instead of 120 and 120. My overall damage is a feeble 3714. So I think there is that to consider
Yeah you're right, that gear is horrible! Dunno how you play!
Yeah what a n00by ranger pff.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Prove that youre more than some idiot forum trolls and post your gear and stats.
My retired ios ranger had full dl, that's pretty much it._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I even ran some testing with Longshot. Even with very few points in dex they can provide a fair amount of damage. I do about 100 points in dex and maybe 400 from items just to give you an idea. Between those, rapid, and double I think they are useable skills but only for say 5*s and bosses that 'aren't worth hasting'. If hastes, even with all my test runs, stat applying, equipment change is still not use those skills during a haste. So I will agree it's not worth it while hasting. It's a start. The whole thing needs to be overhauled
Whats that horrible gear? Oh god, someone close my eyes, Im too disgusted to move.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Sharp shot was changed such that it does more damage and is intended to not interrupt your auto attack.
If you are positive that it is, in fact, interrupting your auto, please post it as a bug in the bug section.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Sharp shot was changed such that it does more damage and is intended to not interrupt your auto attack.
If you are positive that it is, in fact, interrupting your auto, please post it as a bug in the bug section.
I posted it in some other thread but I'll say it again - the quick auto we see after sharpsot is casted was working the very same way before sharp shot was buffed. Same goes for double shot. So when u test it and if u were not aware that it works like that u see that quick auto and u think it doesn't interrupt the auto hits.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

I was just leveling my auto was 1200 and sharpshot at 50/45 was hitting 800/900 points that's 500 dmg less than auto which doesn't make any sense! I'm strength ranger but my dex is 800 that's pretty decent! shapshot worked a little better when it got lured but with no lures it's quite embarrassing to use... o.o
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.