Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solo Leveling Early Midgame Ranger

So I've just kinda come back from a long hiatus, I'm level 116 and pretty much everyone I know has long since leveled past me. Any help on solo leveling would be appreciated, including cost estimates, leveling areas/mobs, and build.

My current build is a switching build, that can go from bow to knucks or spear by switching my offhand and some rings.
Strength: 180(300 with axe)
Dexterity: 195(315 with quiver)
Focus: 10
Vitality: 220

With met bow I use a Freezing Quiver of Beasts and with Opal knucks/spear I use a Fiery Axe of Triumph

Jewelry is an Ammy of Slaying, 20 damage charm, 5 slash bracelet, 10 energy per tick bracelet, rings are whatever skills I feel like using with the build, usually entangle+light heal, and 10 energy per tick ring

armor 70 magic damage helm, haste gloves, met bp, met pants, frozen boots

Skills
Bolas 24/25
Rapid 6/25
Light heal 32/25
Entangle 25/25
Double attack 22/25
Double Shot 24/25

I have a lot of rings so these change a lot

I might be able to get a Midnight tali from a friend who quit, or at least buy it off of him. Would that be worth it?
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide

Re: Solo Leveling Early Midgame Ranger

Go str. 250 points in vit rest str. Each lvl upgrade 3 str and 2 vit.

As for skills:

Sharpen weps
Steady aim
Double shot
Bolas(or entangle)
Rapid camo or lightheal.

At 120 get adamant bow and try to get aggy rings and aggy gear.

If possible do get the midnight talis.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Alright here's an update to this:

I'm now level 121,
Gear:
Adamant Bow
Hero Gloves, Frozen Boots, Met Helm, Legs, and BP(Just need two Hawks for Frozen Helm)
Midnight Tali(on loan indefinitely), 20 poison damage Sunfire misc(on loan indefinitely), 5 slash brace(planning to replace with an aggy brace), 10 tick energy brace
+4 and +3 LH rings, 10 tick energy ring, and 15 damage ring(planning to replace with haste ring)

Skills:
Tbh I really like Entangle so I kept it, and can't decide between Steady Aim and Sharpen Weps. Which one should I use if I were to choose one? I forget to cast them a lot, and Steady Aim is so slow, but the attack bonus is nice. And I mean they both only add 40-50 physical damage, and that gets resisted so much is it even worth putting the 19 points I have left into one of them?
So the skills I'm using are Entangle, Bolas, Light Heal, Double Shot, and Rapid at level 1 currently

Stats:
Strength 280
Dexterity 200(80+120 with quiver, not changing this)
Focus 10
Vitality 260
Wanted to have the 200 dex for light heal, I've been adding 3 strength and 2 vit pretty much every level, although I'm planning on increasing vit a little more.

Right now I'm trying to buy a haste ring and aggy braces. Am I on track? Anything essential I'm missing? I only have about 500k right now so I don't have the budget for too much, if a double plat event happens I'll probably buy $100-$200 worth since I'm getting a bonus at the end of summer.
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide

Replace the energy brac with aggy one first if possible. Buy 4 aggy rings, sell heroic gloves. Buy haste ring too. When ur lvling, swap haste ring for aggy ring. When bossing / other things swap ur lowest aggy ring (if all the same then do magic one). Good luck.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.