Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ranger Without Str

#1
Hi Guys Im lvl 95+ Ranger.Ihave Many Problem About Ranger stats and build.So i Reset My stats and skill again.Itried About Upgrading my dex and half vit like
Ex.400 dex(with lux)
200 vit
And my Skills are:
Longshot
Sharp Shot
Bolas
Light Heal
Steady Aim
rapid shot(1 upg)

Itried Lvl 90 boss 5*(melee)
And Its Takes To Long to defeat It.
I Dont Know it is Good Enough to upgrade much of dex.
Cuz ionly want is my skill than normal hit or dps.

Sorry about of my english

Re: Ranger Without Str

#3
WHITExLOTUS wrote:Strength is essential for lowbie leveling man 3str 2vit if you use lux items. Quiver and ammy


No.

Str magnifies physical dmg like pierce, crush, slash. Under level 100, there is very little pierce to magnify and skills do decent to good damage at this stage. With the skills being dex based, having points in dex will help increase that damage.

Try going 1.2.0.2 on stats. If you don't find yourself needing that much hit points then you can go 2.2.0.1. Start trying to accumulate damage gear and high pierce gear and then go a str base
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Ranger Without Str

#4
Honestly, I prefer strength over dex. I used to be a dex junkie, but realized that the benefits of running a strength build outweighed a dex build. You will eventually find yourself being unable to kill mobs quickly and efficiently and struggle to stay alive. I run an auto build, maxing out double, sharpen weapons, steady aim, light heal and using rapid at 1. Then, when leveling if you pop a haste lix, you will see that not only will you get kills faster, it is indeed more efficient and better.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Image

Re: Ranger Without Str

#7
I'm not sure if you played ranger if you prefer dex builds from. 90-160 (approx) when I started my ranger I struggled to get the best out of My lixes running a dex based build. Then my friend suggested a strength build and I never turned back. Later on endgame you will find dex I build to make bolas hit a bit more and a stronger light heal. Dex does add defense but with this events gear I wouldn't be surprised if you average a boost of 2k dex and a good amount of hp from new jewelry alone.

Re: Ranger Without Str

#8
WHITExLOTUS wrote:I'm not sure if you played ranger if you prefer dex builds from. 90-160 (approx) when I started my ranger I struggled to get the best out of My lixes running a dex based build. Then my friend suggested a strength build and I never turned back. Later on endgame you will find dex I build to make bolas hit a bit more and a stronger light heal. Dex does add defense but with this events gear I wouldn't be surprised if you average a boost of 2k dex and a good amount of hp from new jewelry alone.

Dex doesn't make bolas hit more.. Your ranged combat does.

Personally I used dex build until 100-120ish, then went mostly strength. Especially with good long shot rings, I would kill mobs really fast as well as dodge most attacks during my lixes.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Ranger Without Str

#9
Armo wrote:
WHITExLOTUS wrote:I'm not sure if you played ranger if you prefer dex builds from. 90-160 (approx) when I started my ranger I struggled to get the best out of My lixes running a dex based build. Then my friend suggested a strength build and I never turned back. Later on endgame you will find dex I build to make bolas hit a bit more and a stronger light heal. Dex does add defense but with this events gear I wouldn't be surprised if you average a boost of 2k dex and a good amount of hp from new jewelry alone.

Dex doesn't make bolas hit more.. Your ranged combat does.

Personally I used dex build until 100-120ish, then went mostly strength. Especially with good long shot rings, I would kill mobs really fast as well as dodge most attacks during my lixes.

I'm pretty sure the more dex you have makes it land more frequently on a boss. Bolas is a dex based skill.

Re: Ranger Without Str

#10
WHITExLOTUS wrote:
Armo wrote:
WHITExLOTUS wrote:I'm not sure if you played ranger if you prefer dex builds from. 90-160 (approx) when I started my ranger I struggled to get the best out of My lixes running a dex based build. Then my friend suggested a strength build and I never turned back. Later on endgame you will find dex I build to make bolas hit a bit more and a stronger light heal. Dex does add defense but with this events gear I wouldn't be surprised if you average a boost of 2k dex and a good amount of hp from new jewelry alone.

Dex doesn't make bolas hit more.. Your ranged combat does.

Personally I used dex build until 100-120ish, then went mostly strength. Especially with good long shot rings, I would kill mobs really fast as well as dodge most attacks during my lixes.

I'm pretty sure the more dex you have makes it lamd more frequently on a boss. Bolas is a dex based skill.

So is double shot but that hits 99% can't get 100 with my dex
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests