Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solo Strength Ranger Help

I have seen the Ranger guide by Puppet Master,but i was wondering if anyone could go into detail about the Strength Ranger build for training. I am level 120 and want to train up to higher levels faster. I have Frozen Hood,Gloves and Boots,and have Meteoric Legs and BreastPlate. I use a Adamant bow and Fiery Quiver of Beasts(Plan on getting Frozen Quiver of Beasts) I also have the Talisman of the Earth.
If you need any other information i can get you it. Thank You!

My Currents Stats Are
===================
Strength-5
Dexterity-300(420)
Focus-40
Vitality-280

Skills I Use (3 Skill Points Unused)
==============
Sharp Shot-35/30
Bolas-30/30
Rapid Shot-33/30
Light Heal-30/30
Last edited by Ranger123abc on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
lvl 120+ Ranger123abc Herne
lvl 120+ Rogue123abc Herne

Re: Ranger Guide

280 vit is fine.
10 focus
10 base dex ( you will be getting dex from quiver )
Rest in STR

Max the following skills:
Sharpen weapons
Light heal
Bolas
Rapid shot ( only if you don't combo or haste ) / Steady aim
Wattzon of Sulis

280 vit is fine.
10 focus
Rest in STR

Sharpen weapons
Light heal
Bolas
okay so i did the change you said and there is no difference in damage when i attack golems but when i attacked training dummies i'm averaging +200 more than before,its prob just cause of my Fire quiver against the golems,other than that so far so good,also without sharp shot 10 focus is all i need anymore! Thank You!

280 vit is fine.
10 focus
Rest in STR

Sharpen weapons
Light heal
Bolas
okay so i did the change you said and there is no difference in damage when i attack golems but when i attacked training dummies i'm averaging +200 more than before,its prob just cause of my Fire quiver against the golems,other than that so far so good,also without sharp shot 10 focus is all i need anymore! Thank You!
Try double shot. It works great once you have a lot more of str.

Try lvling on blackstones, golems hit hard and have high resistances.
Frejlheir from Sulis
Oliver Quinn from Epona

280 vit is fine.
10 focus
Rest in STR

Sharpen weapons
Light heal
Bolas
Try double shot. It works great once you have a lot more of str.

Try lvling on blackstones, golems hit hard and have high resistances.
I have 30 in sharpen weapon,Bolas,Rapid,Shot and Light heal. Is there one i should switch out for Steady Aim/Double Shot ?

Re: Solo Strength Ranger Help

'Shot'? Well, either it be barbed, long, or sharp. I'd say drop that. All three are dex based and if you're going for str build its usefulness is not as good as a dex build. Also, I personally use both sharpen and steady, I've kinda been on the fench for sharpen for various reasons, but of you're going to have one, use steady. It not only adds more damage but also adds attack.

Re: Solo Strength Ranger Help

'Shot'? Well, either it be barbed, long, or sharp. I'd say drop that. All three are dex based and if you're going for str build its usefulness is not as good as a dex build. Also, I personally use both sharpen and steady, I've kinda been on the fench for sharpen for various reasons, but of you're going to have one, use steady. It not only adds more damage but also adds attack.
Sorry,there wasn't supposed to be a comma between Rapid and Shot. The skills i use are RapidShot,Sharpen Weapons,Light Heal,Bolas all 30/30