Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

help me with the math

Okay yes I know a lot think spear rangers are a waste but let's throw that out for this thread. I'm trying to figure out which is more damage without spending a bunch of gold and then asking for returns.

So the 180 ranger spear is 175 pierce with offhand knuckles being 50 I believe.

However the mainhand knuckles are 45 dmg and super fast coupled with 150 offhand axe.

Then there's the spear 175 dmg main with the 150 offhand axe but would be quite a bit slower

I'm trying to figure out the best considering all those options.

The 180 bow is 150 pierce dmg which is pretty nice
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: help me with the math

Auto Attack Damage = [0.15818*sqrt(Strength) + 0.061069*sqrt(Weapon Ability) + 0.96523] * Physical Damage + Elemental Damage
With this formula you will know the dmg in your stat page.

Now, for which may deal more dmg in a time lapse of 1 minute, IIRC 60seconds/(speed/1000) OR 60000/speed.

This last formula will tell you how many hits each weapon deals over 1 minute. [NOTE. This doesn't take into account haste effects from Haste objects, Rapid shot, nor Haste elixers. IIRC the formula for haste is 1/(1+%haste), so divide HitsPerMinute/HasteFormula]

Finally, multiply HitsPerMinute*AutoDMG

Hope this info is right. And hope it helps. XD
Last edited by Einherjar on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frejlheir from Sulis
Oliver Quinn from Epona

Auto Attack Damage = [0.15818*sqrt(Strength) + 0.061069*sqrt(Weapon Ability) + 0.96523] * Physical Damage + Elemental Damage

Now, for which may deal more dmg in a time lapse of 1 minute, IIRC 60seconds/(speed/1000) OR 60000/speed.

This last formula will tell you how many hits each weapon deals over 1 minute. [NOTE. This doesn't take into account haste effects from Haste objects, Rapid shot, nor Haste elixers. IIRC the formula for haste is 1/(1+%haste), so multiply HitsPerMinute*HasteFormula]

I dont understand anything. Lol

This last formula will tell you how many hits each weapon deals over 1 minute. [NOTE. This doesn't take into account haste effects from Haste objects, Rapid shot, nor Haste elixers. IIRC the formula for haste is 1/(1+%haste), so multiply HitsPerMinute*HasteFormula]

I dont understand anything. Lol
Take the attack speed of the spear and see how many times that goes into 60000. Then take your answer and times it by your total damage with spear+offhand. Thats your damage per minute. Do the same with knuckles+offhand and compare.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

In order to save ur time on using Swan's formula (which is accurate), theres the skill/melee dmg calculator which is much easier and uses the same formula I believe.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

In order to save ur time on using Swan's formula (which is accurate), theres the skill/melee dmg calculator which is much easier and uses the same formula I believe.
Thanks for this suggestion. I'll search for it. But in case my search powers are weak, do you have a link?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Thanks for this suggestion. I'll search for it. But in case my search powers are weak, do you have a link?
http://www.celticheroes.info/2014/06/le ... lator.html

I always use it when I wanna compare gear, that way I dont need to have the gear in order to compare it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex