Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rangers

Rangers weapons and armours are weaker than other classes 's weapons and armours ... Can someone tell me why ? I feel like it's really hard to challenge other classes at the same level .

Re: Rangers

I find rangers more of a class to fill the gaps between other classes. Not to challenge them. Rogues warriors and mages will always (mostly) get the kills but rangers help them do that by healing and boosting the dmg of them.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Rangers have better armor than mages and druids and is comparable to rogues. The same is true of weapon damage except at upper levels when rangers will have higher damaging weapons than rogues. So I'm not sure how you came to your conclusion.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Rangers have better armor than mages and druids and is comparable to rogues. The same is true of weapon damage except at upper levels when rangers will have higher damaging weapons than rogues. So I'm not sure how you came to your conclusion.
Yea,most of the armor (that you can buy) are same with rogue and ranger,quest armor is same stats with rogue and ranger

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Yea,most of the armor (that you can buy) are same with rogue and ranger,quest armor is same stats with rogue and ranger
Yet people think we should all be rogues' support bishes
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Yet people think we should all be rogues' support bishes
I thought it was the other way around. I'm always asking why my weapon isn't poisoned
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue