Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I need help with my Build

My ranger is around the same level and similar stats.
I use max+ rings sharpen and steady, long shot and double to level any spare points in rapid.
I have replaced much of my gear for str/damage gear and tbh it works well. If my rogue misses 1 skill ranger gets the kill every time.

I will mention I have good sigils and don't use ranger for bossing so I don't need bolas and heal.
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

Camo and lh is pretty good. Only reason I said Longshot was because it is after all extra damage to top off str build
Thats true but imo getting longshot off is maybe once every 2-3 mobs and than the dreaded part is lvling in rooms full of boggans and not being able to get longshot off at all

So I updated my Build like you said and now my Stats are:
505 Strength
240 Dexterity
10 Focus
340 Vitality
Btw I am level 144 now

The Gear I use is
Full Frozen with Bow
Fiery Quiver of Beasts
Greater ES Neck
Vagrants Bracelet of Dexterity (75 dex/5 Light heal)
Yule Event Brace(40 Dex/5 Steady)
50 Vit Ring(Summer event drop)
Royal Firefang and Stormfist
Haste Ring
40 Str /5 Double/5 Rapid Charm

I use same skills as previously,but I swapped Sharp Shot for Sharpen ,altough I would like to start using Camo but I dont know which Skill to drop for it.
Since there's usually no one on I can Level with I wondered if there's any way to improve my Build for soloing.
I saw some people stating that 3k hp /300 Str rest dex works best but I saw others saying that 200ish dex/3k hp/ Rest Str works best.
I appreciate any help of Rangers who did solo level :)
Characters:
Hred:Ranger
Tred:Rogue
Gred:Mage