Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Skill idea

Lvl 190 ranger.
I agree we need improvements as in which dex doesn't cut it because half the skills we have aren't worthy to be used. It's either add improvements to the skills or Change them to strength. I can't recall but I read somewhere that rangers are suppose to be like rogue (sneaky) but yet were not like that we aren't allowed to cast any big surprise attack. Long shot a okay skill, I find it slow on casting and recharging I rather auto. Conceal, camo is all we got to sneaky which Ain't what endgame uses.

My skill idea is shadow shot it'd be same as shadow strike. this skill wouldn't have to be identical but its something that can let us be able to have a chance and not be the support class. Would benefit dex and if sharp shot would be strength it'd benefit str ranger.
Otm has to take a notice on us, don't nerf other classes upgrade us.

Re: A Skill idea

Wouldn't a "sneaky shot" be a better idea where greater damage can be dealt when u don't have agro? Getting up close and personal in a flash doesn't seem like the best idea for a ranger.
World Herne
MerCiLeSs lvl 126+ warrior
MercHealer lvl 160+ druid

Wouldn't a "sneaky shot" be a better idea where greater damage can be dealt when u don't have agro? Getting up close and personal in a flash doesn't seem like the best idea for a ranger.
Called longshot xD
Sneaky is when u got targetting first u cant cast it longshot is when mob standing close u cant cast it, and same dmge

Called longshot xD
Sneaky is when u got targetting first u cant cast it longshot is when mob standing close u cant cast it, and same dmge
THATS what they should change longshot to! Get rid of the stupid distance requirement and just give us a bonus if we don't have the agro. Note: it had better be a dang BONUS and not factored into our overall dmg. I don't know about any other rangers, but I for one attract more agro than I like to admit.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue