Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (168.66 KiB) Viewed 1470 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (177.71 KiB) Viewed 1470 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (168.14 KiB) Viewed 1470 times

Re: So Bad

want that much defence without puttin that much into dexterity?
get spark brooch misc and defence arachnus ring. boom 450 defence right there

want more auto damage? aim for pierce bracelets

okay now beside what i just said. you need help for what? what do you think youre missing? or maybe something you want?

edit: having regen problems?
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

thijsdeF wrote:I got a bad auto, i wish to have like 1200 auto and still 5k dmge with longshot and 2,5k with sharpshot and good lightheal, idc that much about defense tough

point of telling where you could get the defence instead of dexterity alone is so you can distribute some from dex to your str, which adds more auto damage
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

thijsdeF wrote:I got a bad auto, i wish to have like 1200 auto and still 5k dmge with longshot and 2,5k with sharpshot and good lightheal, idc that much about defense tough

thats like not possible for the level u are. Right now I'm a full str build.I use rapid bolas steady sharpen and dbl. I run a 700-800 str build with 300-400 dex. I'm rather liking this. U should scale ur build off this.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

thijsdeF wrote:Because im mostly lvling, and i use combos so instant 50% faster firing speed, so dont need for rapid

then whats the point of double shot? your combo will do faster damage when double-shot takes like longer to cast and by the time youre done casting doubleshot your combo will do 3'strikes

if you truly want just to auto then consider investing in strength, like, 480 maximum and rest in dexterity for the steady sharpen wep and long-shot and some in vitality to keep yourself above brink of death
focus on gear like raw element damage 40+ rings and misc, tallon bracelets and midnight amulet
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

Hawkye wrote:
thijsdeF wrote:Because im mostly lvling, and i use combos so instant 50% faster firing speed, so dont need for rapid

then whats the point of double shot? your combo will do faster damage when double-shot takes like longer to cast and by the time youre done casting doubleshot your combo will do 3'strikes

if you truly want just to auto then consider investing in strength, like, 480 maximum and rest in dexterity for the steady sharpen wep and long-shot and some in vitality to keep yourself above brink of death
focus on gear like raw element damage 40+ rings and misc, tallon bracelets and midnight amulet

I got midnight ammy, 2 godly firefang rings 50 heat dmge 1 40 heat dmge firefang ring and a +5 pierce dmge bracelet