Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Injustice to rangers

Pummel is crushing lol
Pummel isnt crush dmg, ive already explained the error in 200's resistances vs Pummel.

I could prob do more than my 3k's pummels on spider if i would be higher than 191, i guess. Also i dont use any of the pummel silverweb rings.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Pummel is crushing lol
Pummel isnt crush dmg, ive already explained the error in 200's resistances vs Pummel.

I could prob do more than my 3k's pummels on spider if i would be higher than 191, i guess. Also i dont use any of the pummel silverweb rings.
Pummel is crush. Lvls drastically increase resistance on a boss. 200 warriors doing 5k pummel without shatter on 200 would be a coincidence if not

Take a 195 war and a 195 rogue. Go to spiders. Have each attack a diff spider and watch dmg hits. Have war switch between weapons and watch change. Testing has been done im not assuming. Just like poison doesnt work well. And i hear that the nxt event boss is the same about poison resist.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

With regards to poison resist aa mwntioned above; Are the OTM designers/devs sadistic or just plain stupid? Poison sets from the last event, namely comrak and garank's were seemingly somewhat brutal to get, well at least rare. On our Android server, I literally fist pumped when I was the first person on server to get a comrak poison set, which ended up being one of 3. Now the new event bosses seem to be having fair poison resists when hardly anything did before.

Why make something seem to hard to get, make for a satisfying feeling of having something well deserved good bonus for killing stuff that was hard/rare to get be a bit diminished by having the next and future boxes resists to the rarest dps bonus sets when not many things did.

I just don't get that component of design by this game. Most, if not all the online (RPG) games I've been playing since 91, made the rare, hard to get stuff not be "kind of worthless" for the next set of bosses. What's next event bosses, everything the spider dropped that plusses bonuses, have stupidly higher resists or no use to use? :|

Pummel is crushing lol

Pummel is crush. Lvls drastically increase resistance on a boss. 200 warriors doing 5k pummel without shatter on 200 would be a coincidence if not
Pummel isnt crush, im not biggest pummel fan for nothing.

Pummel is an unspecified physical dmg, not slash, not pierce, not crush. Shatter makes it stronger since it lowers armour, but lure of giants? Not even by a bit (checked on normal mobs and not chaos mobs where pummel is much weaker at).
Why does it hit spider for that much? Because of it being unspecified. For the same reason, Swarm which is poison but can hit necro bound spirits can deal normal dmg on spider, just like Rupture's DoT.

Now, does this mean crush dmg is normal against spider? No, i havent checked crush dmg vs spider, but i can assure u that pummel doesnt hit high on spider for 'being' crush dmg, and the pummel trick and the reason i got first 200 6* kill and the fact that when i said so on forums i got lots of PM's asking how shows that i know why Pummel does that.
I cant beat our lvl 200 ice mage, but im 191 and my pummels hit 3k and not 4k-5k on spider (due lvl difference), also she hits normally on spider as well (and thats cold dmg, same goes for heat and magic i believe, and im stacked with heat dmg).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Logically, lets think about why pierce resistance would be higher than crushing resistance on a spider.

If you see a spider on your kitchen floor what do you grab first to kill it?

A. A thin, extremely pointy knife

B. A shoe

C. Do nothing

The answer is B. A shoe, which is crushing dmg. A knife point has a much less likelihood of hitting the spider than the hard solid surface of the sole of the shoe.

So tada! There's your answer. :D :lol:
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Logically, lets think about why pierce resistance would be higher than crushing resistance on a spider.

B. A shoe

C. Do nothing

The answer is B. A shoe, which is crushing dmg. A knife point has a much less likelihood of hitting the spider than the hard solid surface of the sole of the shoe.

I would leave the house and burn it down
._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

B. A shoe

C. Do nothing

I would leave the house and burn it down
._.
while spider is on your shoulder
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer