Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Awful skills.

I find it funny how all of the ranger skills are based off dexterity yet the best possible ranger build relies on auto. The fact that you are better off just standing there autoing rather than using skills amazes me. This proves how broken the majority of the ranger skills are. If they plan on keeping the skills dex based then they need to look into greatly increasing the benefit at which dexterity improves the skills because as of now, even a dex heavy ranger finds themselves with useless skills.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Re: Awful skills.

Yep. Just goes to show the majority agree with you as these threads have been posted ad nauseum.

Would be better if they made steady and sharpen str based and sharp a str+poison skill.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

i say the rangers are the most balanced class ;)

want dps? go rogue and die by aoe and all other attacks

want OP hits? go mage and die by aoe and all other attacks

want armor??go warrior. get hit in the face by all attacks while you slowly die

want healing power? go druid and die in a split second couse of poor defenses

Or... go ranger and have some of all of the above and live to tell the tale, which i just told
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

Am I the only one that likes to stand toe to toe and hit em in the face? Bring on the aoe... Real men like blood in their face XD
if everyone would have had same mind as mine this game wouldve run on air because im very strict on how much i spend both in gold, elixirs and potions etc
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

i say the rangers are the most balanced class ;)

want dps? go rogue and die by aoe and all other attacks

want OP hits? go mage and die by aoe and all other attacks

want armor??go warrior. get hit in the face by all attacks while you slowly die

want healing power? go druid and die in a split second couse of poor defenses

Or... go ranger and have some of all of the above and live to tell the tale, which i just told
Actually strongly agree with this. Loved my ranger, decided to switch to rogue only after I saw 5+ people out lvl my ranger of several months in a few short weeks with a rogue.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Uhm maybe u forgot but we were the second best dps following mage in u3._. And That's how it should be because That's how classes in mmo's function
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Rangers are the most broken class in the game. There is no strategic build making involved with this class, skills are extremely dull, like you've mentioned how end game rangers rely on autos, thats just pathetic. Pathetic for a class in an MMO RPG to rely on melee for DPS.

It's just cringeworthy listening to people saying that they have fun with rangers. I've played this class for a while and there is no fun element attatched to ranger. Every other class maybe excluding warrior is fun to play with. They all have a variety of skills and builds to choose from.

Starting to think that casters are better off than rangers. They have a huge repertoire of skills, great DPS if gear is there, great support class ( please dont give the argument that rangers can heal and use bolas, as our weak heal requires us to be in a certain distance which also sacrifices our somewhat DPS, and is bolas really required on raids? )

Now, Yakat incoming in 3, 2, 1
Wattzon of Sulis

Rangers are the most broken class in the game. There is no strategic build making involved with this class, skills are extremely dull, like you've mentioned how end game rangers rely on autos, thats just pathetic. Pathetic for a class in an MMO RPG to rely on melee for DPS.

It's just cringeworthy listening to people saying that they have fun with rangers. I've played this class for a while and there is no fun element attatched to ranger. Every other class maybe excluding warrior is fun to play with. They all have a variety of skills and builds to choose from.

Starting to think that casters are better off than rangers. They have a huge repertoire of skills, great DPS if gear is there, great support class ( please dont give the argument that rangers can heal and use bolas, as our weak heal requires us to be in a certain distance which also sacrifices our somewhat DPS, and is bolas really required on raids? )

Now, Yakat incoming in 3, 2, 1
Casters are definitely more interesting with a wide range of skill choices. But the necessity for energy sigils/lix at end game is what makes casters more difficult to play.