Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Awful skills.

Druids also have to be in a close proximity to heal. Bolas aren't necessary; I don't think we've used bolas in any boss raids.

Over enjoyed playing both my druid and ranger. I think my druid has better survivability because of winds but since my Ranger is an auto ranger I haven't had to buy over 1k in sigils to really be playable without having to be frustrated. I've seen a lot oof rogues gripe about energy issues.

With so many rogues, I have enjoyed not having to wait to get geared.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

i just started a ranger do people reccomend i play it if i like leveling fast or no?
rogue if you want to level fast. ranger is the complete opposite of fast leveling.
Yes rogue is the fastest, ranger is slow and steady and very low budget vs about any other class.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Rogue for op fast training, ranger for slow boring training.
Contrary to popular belief, no, a ranger will still not do wonders even if geared faster than rogues at that stage, they are still worse. Only plus might be faster dl bow and quiver which is end game.
Wattzon of Sulis

Rogue for op fast training, ranger for slow boring training.
Contrary to popular belief, no, a ranger will still not do wonders even if geared faster than rogues at that stage, they are still worse. Only plus might be faster dl bow and quiver which is end game.
Yea he agreed rogues fast and rangers slow and boring af...
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.