Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Awful skills.

At lower levels, rangers are ok. Still not great, but ok.

Rogues, with riposte (love this skill as a rogue), can kill off (provided they have say a heroic ammy) 3-4 mobs per cast- allowing for quick and easy leveling. Combos help rogues more than rangers, though for auto rangers they may come pretty close to rogues.

For fastest leveling, rogue. For steady but SLOW leveling, ranger. At higher levels rogues will want to dual a druid or get a druid in-game to heal, unless sigils is involved.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

i got to 55 in 3 days as a rogue with hero ammy and 3 combos and i still have 2 combos and might get help from a druid lvl 110 goal is 65 and starting warden quest

Unfortunately no riposte i use sneaky 14/15 ss 15/15 qs 15/15 and 14 points left over for riposte i need to buy

i got to 55 in 3 days as a rogue with hero ammy and 3 combos and i still have 2 combos and might get help from a druid lvl 110 goal is 65 and starting warden quest

Unfortunately no riposte i use sneaky 14/15 ss 15/15 qs 15/15 and 14 points left over for riposte i need to buy
this is ranger thread..
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

this is ranger thread..
was just saying i asked if rangers were fast levelers then someone said no and i started a rogue and was saying how fast i leveled not to brag

this is ranger thread..
@ Godly: Don't worry. And yeah, I would advertise in castle and everywhere you can go that your buying riposte. Also let your clan know, and any high-leveled friends you may have acquired. Chances are they know someone who has a copy.

@ Hawkye: Yes, but that isn't his point. ;)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue