Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Someone do this below

Lol like i said, DO NOT TAKE THIS GUIDE TO HEART!
And I ment to erase the max dbl
Then dont make a guide if people might listen to you.... Also your "guides" are crap ... You are a lvl 60 ish (to me) that thinks hes endgame
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lol like i said, DO NOT TAKE THIS GUIDE TO HEART!
And I ment to erase the max dbl
Then dont make a guide if people might listen to you.... Also your "guides" are crap ... You are a lvl 60 ish (to me) that thinks hes endgame
i thought his name is already enough to tell whats his mental state. loco( Spanish for crazy)
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

So Somber that gets more bars with spear than bow should go back to bow even though it will take him more lix and time and effort to lvl and have less fun doing it?
Also noticed somber went from using a sunshit ammy to a blade set....that makes a definite difference in dps.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Zyz why are you so confident about what other people say, try spear build for yourself.

Nice observation by brian, maybe somber was training with a partner when using a spear build contrary to soloing with a bow. There are many things that need to be taken into account. There might be a small difference in EXP intake, but you're sacrificing survivability by using spear, as bolas becomes useless.
Wattzon of Sulis

I can't personally say I would like the build or not. I was only saying that most of those who have tried the spear build have liked it and had success with it. I'm more than anything a fan of experimenting and trying new things... Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. Currently I'm spending sometime everyday training spear when I get bored of living or doing clan boss raids.

As far as sacrificing survivability because of not using bolo, I haven't used bolos since 120 (I'm lvl 162 atm) and started lvling in Bogan and bolg caves.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I can't personally say I would like the build or not. I was only saying that most of those who have tried the spear build have liked it and had success with it. I'm more than anything a fan of experimenting and trying new things... Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. Currently I'm spending sometime everyday training spear when I get bored of living or doing clan boss raids.

As far as sacrificing survivability because of not using bolo, I haven't used bolos since 120 (I'm lvl 162 atm) and started lvling in Bogan and bolg caves.
by the the time youll face wrath and crushing blow from bolgs and troll youll eat your spear and grab hold the bow like is your life :lol: :lol:
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

by the the time youll face wrath and crushing blow from bolgs and troll youll eat your spear and grab hold the bow like is your life :lol: :lol:
Eh. The aoe dmg down the 170 4* troll path ain't fun but it ain't that bad. I'd say it knocks off about 20-25 percent of my HP. They're usually dead before they can get a 2nd aoe swing in.

Well, that and I don't mind drinking restos like a Sat night drinking binge.

Speaking of troll path, went through 3 lix sessions and had 5 riftskull bracers drop.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue