Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rangers vs Rogues

Rangers. Although bad dps at starting lvls, with full dl we can dps the crap out of any mage or warrior and sometimes even rogue with same gear along with the survivability advantage over rogues and mages :D
NO

You just cannot out dps a rogue with the same gear.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: what's your favorite CELTIC HEROES class and why?

Rangers. Although bad dps at starting lvls, with full dl we can dps the crap out of any mage or warrior and sometimes even rogue with same gear along with the survivability advantage over rogues and mages :D
NO

Uuuggghhh, don't start this crap again
Sorry but i do not want others getting mislead into believing that rangers are perfectly fine, especially OTM, we need a boost ASAP otherwise rangers will be neglected and this game will probably be renamed to Celtic Rogues.

A full dl quiver ranger will not outdps its equal, a full dl rogue with a rondel no matter what.

Our autos are slow and our skills dont even come close to rogues...
Wattzon of Sulis

NO

Uuuggghhh, don't start this crap again
Sorry but i do not want others getting mislead into believing that rangers are perfectly fine, especially OTM, we need a boost ASAP otherwise rangers will be neglected and this game will probably be renamed to Celtic Rogues.

A full dl quiver ranger will not outdps its equal, a full dl rogue with a rondel no matter what.

Our autos are slow and our skills dont even come close to rogues...
+1 Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Quiver Rangers will only get kills over non dl weapon rogues on aura bosses, against a weapon rogue you will still lose the battle sometimes, don't get me started on rondel rogues...

(This is very debatable, but any rogue with a proper dps build will win the battles, if you're a ranger getting kills over rondel rogues, then your rogues are support rogues or they help out with adds more often.)

What im trying to say that this game is becoming too "one classed" everyone is making rogues, rangers are neglected because they are just too slow compared to rogues. No one wants to be a ranger anymore.

Since our clan bolas kills Garanak because of limited druids available all the time, us ranger have finally been able to get some spotlight. Otherwise we are never cared of. Being a jack of all trades is a horrible job I'll tell you that, and this is coming from a lv198 ranger who's seen the world for quite some time.
Wattzon of Sulis

There's specific classes for a reason. Whether u like it or not, rogue is the best dps in game and always will be. I havent seen warriors complain as much as rangers. Mages are fully dps and yet i ks every single mage on my world, with or without dl offhand. Lol if anything, mages should be the one complaining most cause they get out dpsed by rangers easily and neither do they have a large survivability rate. Stop with this crap about 'rangers are bad', 'rangers suck'. As someone said earlier, rangers do have amazing survivability, sometimes even more than warriors cause of ranged AND they can ks evry class except rogues, and rangers do sometimes ks rogues with offhand with same gear. Whether you believe or not doesnt make it any false. Only problem with rangers, which i've long said and will continue to say as long as i play, is give us some str based dps skills.
FYI, @LeGenDzZ, if you hate rogues so much, take advantage of thhis event, just keepusing longshot on garanak, Thats definitely a rogue killing machine :) ;)
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon

^ I still dont see how any ranger gets kills over rondel rogues. If you're in a clan with smart people who take turns using skill, it'll be the rogue who will get the kill.

Dragonlord quiver goes to waste after you die, its very easy to pull aggro from mobs and die, not to mention AoE from some Mobs.

Why should a game have unbalanced classes? All this does is distorts PVP and the worlds economies, with all rogue related gear soaring and massive numbers everywhere.
Wattzon of Sulis