Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How to make rangers balanced

I think the skills need to be buffed a bit but i personally love not having many skills to cast. I think that they should make the bows have a considerably higher dmg than the other melee classes. I think this is the most appropriate and probably easiest form of balancing that otm could do.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Re: How to make rangers balanced

Thrift wrote:I think the skills need to be buffed a bit but i personally love not having many skills to cast. I think that they should make the bows have a considerably higher dmg than the other melee classes. I think this is the most appropriate and probably easiest form of balancing that otm could do.

The bows already are pretty much the strongest melee I believe but they need to buff pretty much every attacking skill besides longshot and double shot. :(
c r o m
MageYouCry Lvl88+
-I kind of have a 152 rogue but I'm lazy lol.-
Shh, I'm sleeping.

Alexandre49 wrote:Fix skills damage
Def spike, barbed, sharp shot, explosive arrow...

Barbed isn't mad if you're the only one using it on bosses........ Also spikes downright suck. Same with exp arrow. But all classes harve bad skills. Like rogues and play dead for example, and hide

P1r4hn4 wrote:

Barbed isn't mad if you're the only one using it on bosses........ Also spikes downright suck. Same with exp arrow. But all classes harve bad skills. Like rogues and play dead for example, and hide

Have you ever try barbed shot for lvling? It should be less time and more dmg, mob die before the end of the skill
Ranger since Winter Event 2011
222 in Danu

Alexandre49 wrote:
P1r4hn4 wrote:

Have you ever try barbed shot for lvling? It should be less time and more dmg, mob die before the end of the skill

Have you tried assassinate for lvling?

Each skill has good and bad sides. Riposte can't be useful on bosses. Bolas is useless for
Mordris and necro. Get to 190 and go bossing with barbed and you'll find it's not as useless as
You think..... Unless there's multiple people already using it. Then that's a different story...

Not every skill has to be meant for lvling. Just chew on that fact for a while