Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best two aggy bracelets to use for the highest DPS

I think I agree with Hawk. The stats are irrelevant, rebirth makes the stat gain for STR or DEX equally as beneficial.

The bonus comes from the damage and/or attack gained from +bow and + ranged. If you are also considering skills you would actually use, get the two +bolas options or a bolas + rapid shot if you do not use haste elixers when leveling.
Landarin
160+ Ranger
Member of ThePillars, Taranis

I think I agree with Hawk. The stats are irrelevant, rebirth makes the stat gain for STR or DEX equally as beneficial.

The bonus comes from the damage and/or attack gained from +bow and + ranged. If you are also considering skills you would actually use, get the two +bolas options or a bolas + rapid shot if you do not use haste elixers when leveling.
Would you suggest the STR or DEX bonus on the ranged combat & rapid shot ones?
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Would you suggest the STR or DEX bonus on the ranged combat & rapid shot ones?
Str obviously cause ur gonna wanna maximize your dmg.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

As for an end game ranger or a str based ranger i would strongly recommend marksman bracelet of the bow, 75dex, 5rapid, 250 bow.

The 75 dex will add much needed attack, defense, light heal bonus, steady aim bonus.

The 5 rapid is self explanatory.

The 250 bow will add 250 attack and damage.

I dont see why one would not choose this brace, this brace is just as good as a royal hrung brace in my opinion.
Wattzon of Sulis