Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lvl 140 Solo lvl build

Ive been having problems with my ranger with solo lvling. I only get 1 bar per elixer and I use hero haste and hp with a sk.
finally another person with this problem. i thought i was the only one. i get like 1 and a half bars per lix at lvl 140. my build is 505 str and the rest to vit hehe no dex for me besides the 120 added on from my quiver.
Should use more dex..
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

If you're leveling what you exactly want then drop bolas, drop longshot keep double shot to 15 lvls higher than your lv(max)
Max steady aim, max sharpen weapons, max light heal, max defensive spikes

Put exactly 470 in str, get around 2900-3800health and rest in dex for, well, dexterity to hit and not get hit so much :lol:
Get more element damage rings(40+) or more sharpen weps ring(4+) or steady aim
Use the midnight amulet, the 50 element damage misc and do not remove those majestic tallon bracelets!

Really, no point in wasting that hero haste elixirs casting skills on enemies when u can auto like a machine gun :twisted:

Remember, always use hero haste elix, plus hero travel, plus hero hp regen and always use gaston's pie, very tasty and very good in tanking what you're killing! :twisted:
Or use hero regen, hero haste, hero travel and super combo as a better boost than just normal exp lix
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

If you're leveling what you exactly want then drop bolas, drop longshot keep double shot to 15 lvls higher than your lv(max)
Max steady aim, max sharpen weapons, max light heal, max defensive spikes

Put exactly 470 in str, get around 2900-3800health and rest in dex for, well, dexterity to hit and not get hit so much :lol:
Get more element damage rings(40+) or more sharpen weps ring(4+) or steady aim
Use the midnight amulet, the 50 element damage misc and do not remove those majestic tallon bracelets!

Really, no point in wasting that hero haste elixirs casting skills on enemies when u can auto like a machine gun :twisted:

Remember, always use hero haste elix, plus hero travel, plus hero hp regen and always use gaston's pie, very tasty and very good in tanking what you're killing! :twisted:
Or use hero regen, hero haste, hero travel and super combo as a better boost than just normal exp lix
I lost you at defensive spikes...
I wouldn't recommend listening to hawk as it seems he spends too much time collecting pie and not enough time training.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Lol defensive spikes is a waste of points...
This is a very untrue statement. If you are leveling on haste lixes, drop your skills and use your buffs. If your autos are the primary source of damage, don't waste time casting skills, use fast(er) casting buffs.

I will readily admit that this does not translate well to bossing or exploring when not lixed. However, it is effective for lixing with haste 140-160
Landarin
160+ Ranger
Member of ThePillars, Taranis

There are much better skills to use than d spikes in any build. Waste of points.
Yay alb agrees! But yes it's useless to even put points in it due to the Super low damage... You'd be better off with sharpshot :s
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

There are much better skills to use than d spikes in any build. Waste of points.
Yay alb agrees! But yes it's useless to even put points in it due to the Super low damage... You'd be better off with sharpshot :s
True. Insta-cast and good dps.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D