Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Feedback on Hybrid Build

Hi! I'd like feedback on my build. Currently I'm a lvl115 hybrid ranger on Sulis.
-Full meteoric (gonna switch to frozen at 125 to keep bonus health)
-Meteoric Bow (gonna buy adamant, then get frozen)
-Frozen Quiver of Beasts
-Spectral Talisman of Midnight
+4 pierce, +4 crush braces
-Spectral Ring of The Reaper (haste)
+75 Dex and Str Rings
-Royal Longshot
+20 Magic Dmg Charm (will switch to +50 magic dmg charm at 125)

1888/512 - hp/energy
Str - 110(185)
Dex - 210(405)
Foc - 10
Vit - 270 (placing all points atm to replace missing bonus from full met)

Light heal - max
Bolas - max
Double shot - max
Longshot - (25)/25
SharpenWeps - 20/25
RapidShot - 1/25

Attack - 2042
Defence - 810
Dmg - 729 (with no divine, sharpen nor tali buffs)
Armor - 356

Due to me being the only active ranger on clan I need bolas and double shot maxed to kite up to 130lvl bosses.

I'm used to solo lvl and this build has done quite well up til now. Sadly I have noticed my autos missing way too much.
Was thinking about dropping sharpen for steady, but the added dmg won't apply to my groupies while duoing, dualing or boss fights; the other option is to drop Longshot and add to steady, but all that dex would go to waste without a nuke skill such as Longshot. Sharpshot is a no, my autos deal more dmg even if sharp is maxed.
Lastly, drop bolas and longshot, max steady and sharpen, rest in rapid... I'm really tempted to do the last one to lvl...

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Re: Feedback on Hybrid Build

You always need bolas maxed( for big enemies). I keep for leveling just maxed rapid, maxed light heal, steady aim around 28( i have skills points somewhere else invested) and double shot to 170. So steady is the last im curently investing atm since other skills i use are good the way they are now
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

Freinherjar wrote:Hi! I'd like feedback on my build. Currently I'm a lvl115 hybrid ranger on Sulis.<br abp="736">-Full meteoric (gonna switch to frozen at 125 to keep bonus health)<br abp="737">-Meteoric Bow (gonna buy adamant, then get frozen)<br abp="738">-Frozen Quiver of Beasts<br abp="739">-Spectral Talisman of Midnight<br abp="740">+4 pierce, +4 crush braces<br abp="741">-Spectral Ring of The Reaper (haste)<br abp="742">+75 Dex and Str Rings<br abp="743">-Royal Longshot<br abp="744">+20 Magic Dmg Charm (will switch to +50 magic dmg charm at 125)<br abp="745"><br abp="746">1888/512 - hp/energy<br abp="747">Str - 110(185)<br abp="748">Dex - 210(405)<br abp="749">Foc - 10<br abp="750">Vit - 270 (placing all points atm to replace missing bonus from full met)<br abp="751"><br abp="752">Light heal - max<br abp="753">Bolas - max<br abp="754">Double shot - max<br abp="755">Longshot - (25)/25<br abp="756">SharpenWeps - 20/25<br abp="757">RapidShot - 1/25<br abp="758"><br abp="759">Attack - 2042<br abp="760">Defence - 810<br abp="761">Dmg - 729 (with no divine, sharpen nor tali buffs)<br abp="762">Armor - 356<br abp="763"><br abp="764">Due to me being the only active ranger on clan I need bolas and double shot maxed to kite up to 130lvl bosses.<br abp="765"><br abp="766">I'm used to solo lvl and this build has done quite well up til now. Sadly I have noticed my autos missing way too much. <br abp="767">Was thinking about dropping sharpen for steady, but the added dmg won't apply to my groupies while duoing, dualing or boss fights; the other option is to drop Longshot and add to steady, but all that dex would go to waste without a nuke skill such as Longshot. Sharpshot is a no, my autos deal more dmg even if sharp is maxed.<br abp="768">Lastly, drop bolas and longshot, max steady and sharpen, rest in rapid... I'm really tempted to do the last one to lvl...<br abp="769"><br abp="770">Any feedback will be appreciated!

Hey, your Freijhler right? It's great to see someone from my world here :D

You should drop Longshot cause of the distance requirement. I dropped mine at lvl 70 because although it does alot of damage, it's annoying to run around and wastes time on lixs.

Also, how do your autos miss way too much? You have 400 dex...
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Yes Candies, I'm Frejlheir. I should have told ya that I don't use lixes at all but for some energy or health while lvling my druid or rogue, or the awesome finding of a wise mob. I like grinding, making some more gold and drops out of lvling.

I have been tempted to drop longshot, yet Bolas - Longshot combo works nice for me since I get lot of dmg if I don't flee :/...

If I get my hands on some alt books I'll try to do what you have told me buddies.

On a side note, yeah I find myself missing a lot of autos even with reaper ring added % of attack... I guess my rng is screwed up

About a hybrid build, it is a mix of stats (str/dex) that helps to keep a balance of sorts.

In my case, I got a lot of dex, thus most of my skills increase in efficiency (light heal 504hp, longshot up to 2k dmg before applying resistances and dmg flux), high rate of dodging autos and high rate of my autos to hit.

Also with str, my autos deal good dmg and so does my double shot skill.

I would definetly tell you to get Steady Aim in there. If you lose Sharpen's group bonus or bolas or longshot instead that's okay. Steady with your dex will work like a charm!
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue