Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: One problem with rangers

One thing you will notice is that rangers do have the best weapons. Our meteoric has the highest damage out of them all. If you stated right you will be a high dpser.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

I haven't had a problem being in groups I have even changed my stats so they are now str420/dex 5/focus 5/vit 30. I haven't had a problem. Even before I changed my stats I was in groups.
"I sense you don't like me but that's ok I love me enough for the both of us"

Rangers do get in groups alot. i remember when i was lvl 45 and i was asked to go in a group that was fighting falgren cause they needed a ranger to bolas so the rogues could interrupt, and i was the only ranger with maxed out bolas that was currently on. (and i got a dragon for that kill :D)
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Rangers are a very good asset when doing boss fights. For me, my clan likes it when I come on, because I can bolas a boss and bring it to us. There are not many rangers in our clan, so when a ranger is on, everyone is happy. But yea, rangers are very good in boss fights. When killing average stuff, a ranger can lose no life. Just bolas, fight, run, bolas, fight, run.... and so on till enemy is dead. It is almost like "cheating". My clan always laugh when I tell them about it.
RANGERS ARE GOOD TO HAVE IN BOSS BATTLES!!!!!

It's not a prob for me. Everyone thinks rouges hit harder than rangers, but rouges just hit better in a small amount of time (like ksing) But rangers do more damage over a longer period of time. Just look at the largest melee hits of all classes, there all rangers.
Danu
Sacred89-Ranger 89
Mercurry-Rouge 47
Prime