185 ranger :
350 str
335 dex
10 focus
190 vit
3.5k health
2k damage
3.5k attack
The double vitality rule is stupid. At 160 i had 250 vit and 3.2k health cause of the beastbone armor bonus.
Thank you. Another high level ranger who understands why the double vit rule is flawed.
Name: Saxo
Class: Ranger
Level: 190
World: Herne
Clan: Infection
A proud tester of beta expansion 4
Been here since the beginning, still going strong!

Re: I need help big time

But what's the use of the damage if you die faster? For every vit point you get 6.25 health so I think that 350-400 vit is good for someone at 200.
No no no listen to ppl who are higher than u in lvl and more experience yes at all times apply that rule for warriors but no not for ranger ( unless u have no lux whatsoever) or max ur bow ability when ur 190+ u rarely train except for killain and wrym quest when u do mord ur range from shooting is so good that u never get hit by mord's skills
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

185 ranger :
350 str
335 dex
10 focus
190 vit
3.5k health
2k damage
3.5k attack
The double vitality rule is stupid. At 160 i had 250 vit and 3.2k health cause of the beastbone armor bonus.
Lol. That's awesome... i guess the double vit is pretty flawed, and that there is really no need for all that vit.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

My ranger is only level 116, but I am obsessed with finding the perfect build and literally go through about 10 alts a week... the best I have found so far is

300 str
150 vit
10 focus (maybe more if you really need it)
the rest in dex

now why?

300 strength....why only 300? Because there is a soft cap on how effective strength is. The cap is at 300. On my rogue I tested it and put in 745 strength. I had 125 pierce and it barely added any damage for the amount of strength added. It did make my skills damage skyrocket xD. My riposte did up to 5000 damage. While it still does add some damage, it only adds 1 per 5 stats, or sometimes only 1 per 10.

150 vit. I chose 150 vit as the max I was going to use until 150, or if I really really needed more. I have 2000 hp due to items that add hp, and get along just fine as long as I use light heal every 4-5 mobs.

10 focus. I chose 10 simply because it is sufficient. I still have 1k energy at 10 focus, and 60 regen ensures that I never run out.

Dexterity. From now on I am putting all my points into dex. This because it adds 10 defense per 5 points, which is very very beneficial. I get missed so much, that I can take on 4 3* mobs my level and not die. I can even do bosses that don't have many skills without bolas because they never hit me with anything but skills. ]

As for my actual stats

2000 hp
1000 energy
890 damage
800 defense
2300 attack
level 116

Note: I am a little bit loaded on lux, so this may not work for everyone.