Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PVP Ranger

Hello! I've Read the ranger guide... The info I need on a PvP isn't there. I've Spent a considerable amount on plat and I have lux... My question is what you guys think the best skill/stats for PVP are?, i understand I will definetly be using bolas for PVP, but what another skills are best and what stats should I go for. I'm LvL 50 going on 200.. Oh and I have midnight talisman and reapers ring waitin for me :D

Re: PVP Ranger

You should ask Meepol. He's the top on his server.

I know you would need steady aim and light heal for pvp, but I'm unsure about the other skills because I don't do pvp only solo build. However, I have a load of dex and once I was dueling another ranger and NONE of his shots landed on me which was amazing. 8-)
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Yeah a dex build (if they have enough dex, most do) will trump a str build just about any time for rangers. also HEALTH is important. Other than that, im no expert. I would also suggest going to meepol.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

I disagree. I believe dex is better. It enhances all of our skills and there is only one skill that isn't dex based which is doubleshot.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Hey Napol, are you a dex or a dps ranger? You sound like a dex ranger, but in ur sig its says dps.
... this is a pointless question. DPS just means its build is towards dmg per second... like all my toons almost.

Just because someone is a dex build doesn't mean its not a DPS build.

The only way to get a non dps build is to get a tank build- mostly vit, no or little str and dex.

And yes I am a dex ranger. str just doesn't work for me, and believe me ive tried. So my full title would be a DPS DEX built Ranger.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Hey Napol, are you a dex or a dps ranger? You sound like a dex ranger, but in ur sig its says dps.
... this is a pointless question. DPS just means its build is towards dmg per second... like all my toons almost.

Just because someone is a dex build doesn't mean its not a DPS build.

The only way to get a non dps build is to get a tank build- mostly vit, no or little str and dex.

And yes I am a dex ranger. str just doesn't work for me, and believe me ive tried. So my full title would be a DPS DEX built Ranger.
Lol. that was crazy logic right there.. blew my mind.. :o
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Ranger pvp is about hit and run bolas and longshot are a great combo. Outrunning your opponent means stayin alive huntsman ring for the speed boost and 60% speed boost skill is highly recommended if not the other ring from the lvl 100 req lux vendor works well. if in arena take advantage of sigils even if your barbed shot has 1 point it will let u to regen and prevent your opponent. High health helps alot. Never dual a rouge somehow their shadow strike has as much range as your bow and works even while rooted bolased or pinned from longshot. I belive this to be a glitch IMO and should be fixed. Bolas is nerfed light heal is nerfed and auto attack is nerfed so good luck winning.