Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide to The Ranger

Can someone explain why on a ranged ranger.. Surely the clue is in the name, you'd stack strength not dex?

The skill descriptions clearly state (early on at least, please correct me if this changes toward end game) that their stat is dex.. Meaning your skill damage scales from dex?

Seems complete insanity to abandon your classes primary stat to pack it into a melee class stat.
Because everyone can choose to be more than what the system told them they are, duh :lol:

PS: and i refuse to be a full energy junkie :!: :lol:
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

Can someone explain why on a ranged ranger.. Surely the clue is in the name, you'd stack strength not dex?

The skill descriptions clearly state (early on at least, please correct me if this changes toward end game) that their stat is dex.. Meaning your skill damage scales from dex?

Seems complete insanity to abandon your classes primary stat to pack it into a melee class stat.
Because everyone can choose to be more than what the system told them they are, duh :lol:

PS: and i refuse to be a full energy junkie :!: :lol:
Because you can deal a lot more damage as a str ranger at higher lvls and its what you do to train at 180+ str adds damage to everything but magic damage and rangers are pierce damage.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Bolas vs light heal! Plz answer this post puppet! I accidently added points to max light heal, but im not sure if i should buy an alt book
If your not lvl 180+ and your a ranger its an unspoken essential to max light heal...
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Y? With bolas i could solo better
Level up to lvl 150 and tell me how bolas works for you in crowded rooms full of firebreathing ice spewing etc etc mobs. Light heal is always useful. bolas isn't ALWAYS useful. Also I prefer staying alive by relying on vit not bolas, its much easier when I gain aggro on mobs and bosses.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Y? With bolas i could solo better
Level up to lvl 150 and tell me how bolas works for you in crowded rooms full of firebreathing ice spewing etc etc mobs. Light heal is always useful. bolas isn't ALWAYS useful. Also I prefer staying alive by relying on vit not bolas, its much easier when I gain aggro on mobs and bosses.
Good point