Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide to The Ranger

Also, I respect your opinion, but I strongly believe that in a guide their should be opinions. If it is just straight up facts, alot of it is olbvious and people already know it. I think opinions are helpful to help people decide what to use/what not to use.
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.

One other thing: at lvl 120.0 you should be equipping an adamant bow. Man that bow rocked my world at lvl 120. Infact imo its far far better than the frozen bow
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

I personally am a dex build, so sharpen for me is quite nice (as I don't need the extra attack- yet anyway).
One other thing: at lvl 120.0 you should be equipping an adamant bow. Man that bow rocked my world at lvl 120. Infact imo its far far better than the frozen bow
I believe more than a few rangers would love to debate you on that slow bow. I think that it might be a competitor with the mete bow but froz bow vs adamant? please... Froz kicks adamants butt. Froz and 140 bone bow however are more competitive with each other, but 160 bone bow blows both those bows out of the water (for obvious reasons).
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

And yet there are some people who think frozen bow should be used until lv160 wyrm bow
Last edited by LeGenDzZ on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wattzon of Sulis

I'm a lvl 89 dex ranger, should i drop sharp shot and put points in sharpen weapon, bolas, and double shot? Btw i have a 32/20 longshot should i also drop some points from that to move around? Also should i switch to str build i have full warden hero glove, and quartz bow?
Devilstab
Danu
Lvl 105

This guide took alot of work and it's appreciated by all but I don't think it shoukd be stickier as it is ripe with opinions and not just plain facts as guides shoukd be.

I am curious as to why the op would recommend sharpen over steady aim ? I strongly disagree with that .
Sharpen weapons adds 76 damage for me while steady aim does close to 40 damage with 200 attack, both maxed.

i think both are equally good skills, but sharpen loads and reloads much more quicker than steady, and can be cast essily in battle without being interrupted, while steady is quite difficult to recast during training.

there, sums it up why people would use sharpen over steady any day.

At 45/40 steady aim adds 50 more damage than sharpen does at 45/40 with 325 dex , so I don't know what you are talking about with those damage numbers.
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

This guide took alot of work and it's appreciated by all but I don't think it shoukd be stickier as it is ripe with opinions and not just plain facts as guides shoukd be.

I am curious as to why the op would recommend sharpen over steady aim ? I strongly disagree with that .
Sharpen weapons adds 76 damage for me while steady aim does close to 40 damage with 200 attack, both maxed.

i think both are equally good skills, but sharpen loads and reloads much more quicker than steady, and can be cast essily in battle without being interrupted, while steady is quite difficult to recast during training.

there, sums it up why people would use sharpen over steady any day.

At 45/40 steady aim adds 50 more damage than sharpen does at 45/40 with 325 dex , so I don't know what you are talking about with those damage numbers.
Seems like i have only 5 dex
Wattzon of Sulis