Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers too weak?

First of all, I know I shouldn't be posting this topic on this category but on the Ranger category, but I think it's important to let the community know what's going on with us rangers.

Alright, so have you ever seen more rangers in a group or clan than any other class? I'm guessing your answer is no. This is because Rangers are disappearing! The reason no one is starting off with Rangers or why there isn't many people that create Ranger alts (and when they do they stop leveling them before all their other classes) is because our class....frankly IS POORLY CREATED compared to the others. The developers tried to make Rangers in this game half everything, that's not what rangers are! Rangers are strong men or women that have an eagle's eye and almost never miss, and when their marks hit, it does a lot of damage! Whilst in this game, the game portrays them as, missing as much as warriors, and pretty week, with weapons with slower speed than other classes's weapons'. I mean, I just 2 hours ago switched from a str build to a dex build, and I do miss less, but I still mis quite a lot! It's as if every class is the same, except they are allowed different gear and skills. That's losing the point, it should be in the Ranger characters coding to miss less than other classes, it just makes sense! We absoloutely suck in PvP. We don't do as good DPS as rogues and warriors, aren't we supossed to be legends, we should at least have as good DPS as rogues, how in hell can you let a class called the warrior be half tank and have tons of damage. And the rogue, I didn't hear the last time someone has made critisism on rogues because they are just so damn good, skills like Shadowstrike make us rangers sad. We have longshot, double shot, and sharpshot as major dmg skills. Yet the only significant one is doubleshot and I'm pretty sure it doesn't come near to Shadowstrikes dmg. When I chose this calss when I first started the game, I was like hell yeah, we are gonna be so frickin pro with bows and arrows, and we we're before that update that overpowered everything but rangers because apparently we were OP at the time, yet we didn't come close to the power difference between rogues and us.

SO I BEG YOU PLEASE OTM, FIX US! WE'RE DYING!
cough v3 rogues cough

The thing you probably run into is lack of armor and regen items.

Once you get those you can start focussing on stats and skills. I'm using just auto attack with gloves of speed, hero ammy and quiver of ice on my 58 ranger.
I hit 150-200 on fearies on southern road which give me around 1000-2000 xp each.

Strength: 115 (126)
Dexterity: 125 (211)
Focus: 10 (21)
Vitality: 70 (81)

Skills:
Steady Aim 17/17 (18/17)
Bolas 17/17
Light heal 11/17
Entangle 3/15
Sharpen Weapons 15/15
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

rangers can be killing machines with dl

if they have maxed rapid, and dl offhand buff (+the rest of dl), i wanna see how they wont get kills
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

There are posts and topics created by rangers about this sort of thing. Point is, every class is broken just as every class thinks that another is OP. People look at the high levels (180+) when they often judge a class- which is a problem. Leveling can be hell for lower level rangers from 100-180 (some can say the problems start before 100). We are not at our best, and in PvP we suck so bad I cant even duel my fav targets: tanks. At bosses we get nice heal (depends on build) and if we like the skill, bolas. ss, ls, ds are all great but can be better for different builds. Rapid was destroyed unless you can afford to have it at 40/40... I cant say for other rangers but I noticed my dps went down 50% in v4 compared to v3, even with the new dps skills.

I believe the key to our dps is rapid:

if they have maxed rapid, and dl offhand buff (+the rest of dl), i wanna see how they wont get kills
Case in point. Low lvl rangers cant do that.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

First off, unless you have a 100+ ranger, you have little knowledge of how hard it is to find the perfect build and gear for ranger. We require energy, health, and LOTS of damage. My point is, that unless you have experience with rangers, Don't start with v3 crap again coming from rouges and mages. It gets me irritated when I see a level 150+ mage saying rangers are op, when they have a level 25 ranger themselves. Rangers need small buffs at this point to help their overall damage. that is it.
No use in playing this game anymore, but will stay on forums.

First off, unless you have a 100+ ranger, you have little knowledge of how hard it is to find the perfect build and gear for ranger. We require energy, health, and LOTS of damage. My point is, that unless you have experience with rangers, Don't start with v3 crap again coming from rouges and mages. It gets me irritated when I see a level 150+ mage saying rangers are op, when they have a level 25 ranger themselves. Rangers need small buffs at this point to help their overall damage. that is it.
It's just annoying to see "rangers need a buff" and then everyone can see a 185 ranger with dl getting kills, soloing wonderfully, etc. You should fight for a balance in the class as a whole with the sacrifice of some dl benefits.

There are posts and topics created by rangers about this sort of thing. Point is, every class is broken just as every class thinks that another is OP. People look at the high levels (180+) when they often judge a class- which is a problem. Leveling can be hell for lower level rangers from 100-180 (some can say the problems start before 100). We are not at our best, and in PvP we suck so bad I cant even duel my fav targets: tanks. At bosses we get nice heal (depends on build) and if we like the skill, bolas. ss, ls, ds are all great but can be better for different builds. Rapid was destroyed unless you can afford to have it at 40/40... I cant say for other rangers but I noticed my dps went down 50% in v4 compared to v3, even with the new dps skills.

I believe the key to our dps is rapid:

Case in point. Low lvl rangers cant do that.
i already said, as a low lvl, rangers suck compared to others, as an end game class, they're pros, while warriors suck, but the rogue dl dagger still rules
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex