Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers under powered?

Slow going is an understatement, esp compared to other classes. Survivability is not however, our main problem.
good build will go fast, the main reason why all rangers lvl so slow is that they waste their pts on skills that arent much for lvling
i highly suggest drop bolas if u wanna lvl fast right to 190 or so, and add more dps skills

if u go with dex + high melee (which i also use but who will listen to lvl 105 ranger)
sharpshot
longshot
lightheal
doubleshot/steady aim
double shot/sharpen

if u want just melee, its steady, sharpen, double, light heal, rest in idk, bolas is mostly for bosses, im suprised that u dont get annoyed by slowing ur lvling for bosses, acting like it helps but as high lvl it would help more
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You basically just gave me my own build. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ss-max
ls-max
lh-max
sharpen-max
double-1

And I do just fine on boss fights. ;) But even with this build I still cant keep up with other peeps of other classes (with other rangers dmg is comparable). I have a small amt of str and am prepping for over 500 dex (with bonuses obviously) after I hit 150. Vit is always double my level.

And yes I personally consider bolas a waste unless your bossing- but I prefer tanking anyway and with a good druid anything about lvl 100 on down is smooth tanking.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue