Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers under powered?

Elim is a great ranger, but theres no such thing as best build, there are several builds for different roles (such as spear, h2h, tanking, dps, support and etc.)
there are dps rangers in game, in belenus i can show u few of them, most of rangers dont go full dps cuz no one likes losing bolas and light heal (some prefer getting even camo)
as a lvl 105 ranger, im great with my build, my heal is 513 (with low first aid tho), my dmg is decent for the current lvl (500+ without using lvl 100 lux and just 60 str including bonus), using longshot doubleshot sharpshot light heal and sharpen weps, works great.
i dropped bolas since if i'll really want to do bosses i got my main, if i was main ranger i would never drop bolas, never die, dont run out of energy, killing fast enough, for low lvls i find it as a great build, double shot is mostly str build skill but as a dex ranger i like it, unavoidable and pretty high hit, getting strong bow and dmg helm (some other dmg gear could be great too) and doubleshot is great.

anyway if u really wanna be dps, go full dps, but i wouldnt suggest that cuz of light heal and bolas, not to mention lots of rangers sacrifice the charm slot for light heal over dmg/sharpshot charm (which is fine by me, great heal)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

For reponse see the pvp rank of all the rangers you meet in your world.We have;
-Pathetic
-Feeble
I saw on this topic we dont need to use resto for lvl,okay but a rogue of my lvl get 1,2-1,4per elix and me less 1bar.
We are a hybrid class because for devellopers we are a mixx of druid and dps.Then we are not the best for heal and for do dmg ,but we are polyvalent.
Ranger quivers need to do more dmg.
Ranger since Winter Event 2011
222 in Danu

-Pathetic
-Feeble
I saw on this topic we dont need to use resto for lvl,okay but a rogue of my lvl get 1,2-1,4per elix and me less 1bar.
We are a hybrid class because for devellopers we are a mixx of druid and dps.Then we are not the best for heal and for do dmg ,but we are polyvalent.
I don't agree with your saying on how ranger suck at pvp. I mean you are true but in Danu i see ranger that are powerful and
competent including me, because we have better stuff for our lvl. But now i see that it's getting harder to win.
Devilstab
Danu
Lvl 105

-Pathetic
-Feeble
thats a problem with ur build, as a warrior (also around ur lvl) i get 1.5 bars per elix, sometimes i get like 1/15 bar less, really small difference

and going with 160 vit and no light heal, keep the pots coming

I am a level 143 ranger. I get killed by levels below 100 in pvp. I have switched from a dex to a strength build to see if anything changes. Nope. I still get hammered in pvp by people 40+ levels lower. Rangers used to be stronger until upgrade. I am under the impression they lowered out dps while slowing down our multishot speed and recharge time. Also, lowered the light heal as well. After upgrade I regret having a ranger. Any reply for OTM about this topic? They seem silent.

I am a level 143 ranger. I get killed by levels below 100 in pvp. I have switched from a dex to a strength build to see if anything changes. Nope. I still get hammered in pvp by people 40+ levels lower. Rangers used to be stronger until upgrade. I am under the impression they lowered out dps while slowing down our multishot speed and recharge time. Also, lowered the light heal as well. After upgrade I regret having a ranger. Any reply for OTM about this topic? They seem silent.
on pvp rangers are bunch of noobs, but this game doesnt have the best pvp, so it doesnt really matter