Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quivers

In the lux shop at the castle, buy the Golden Quiver of Rejuvenation, Buy this if you are level 1-45.

In The Scavenger Lux Shop, buy the Golden Quiver of Ice/Fire. Fire if you level with Fire Mages, and Ice for overall damage, Ice is better IMO because of the heat resist. There are not a lot of cold-based mobs in the game. Magic sucks. I do not recommend it. Buy A quiver here if you are level 46-95.

If you are 100+, go for the Frozen Quiver of Beasts. It is the best overall quiver, like the Ice quiver. Basically an upgrade of it. Recommended to buy at level 100+

That's all, hope this helps! :)

~GreenHawk
No use in playing this game anymore, but will stay on forums.

Magic sucks? You suck.

Magic has the best performance while solo leveling, and I notice that when I use a magic axe I do about 50 more auto than fire/ice.

Once again, you suck.
:P
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

Lmfao!!! Magic does not suck guess someone didnt really do their research
World:Rhiannon
Ranger:Nolo2
Rogue:NOLOsexyTIGER
Mage:Nolojr
Warrior:SwoopingEagle & Aspirex
Druid:Mininolo & D1RTYS4NCH3Z
clan: InnerCircle

Magic sucks? You suck.

Magic has the best performance while solo leveling, and I notice that when I use a magic axe I do about 50 more auto than fire/ice.

Once again, you suck.
:P
Heh, coming from a level 15 ranger. If you haven't noticed, each elemental damage does more damage depending on the resist of the mob. I see a lot more Fire-based mobs than Ice-based. So An ice quiver would be your best bet to kill a mob the fastest. Your example is faulty. The topic is called "Quivers", Not "Axes" Come back with more experience, and please, be nice for once. :ugeek:
No use in playing this game anymore, but will stay on forums.

Fire is best because mages mostly use fire lure,and about new quivers:
If you are 100+, go for the Frozen Quiver of Beasts. It is the best overall quiver, like the Ice quiver. Basically an upgrade of it. Recommended to buy at level 100+

That's all, hope this helps! :)

~GreenHawk
They don't have resists.
BERSERKERS ARE BEST