Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bolas *post-patch*

Anyone else notice a difference in the number of times bolas is landing on Dragonlord bosses and ph's since the patch? Not sure if it is just me, but I'm usually solo bolas for groups on these bosses and I've noticed the amount of avoids I've had has almost doubled or tripled per boss. Today alone we took down 2x 180 6*, 155 6*, 2x 160 5* with and without rogue's expose to increase hit rate. . .and where I might have missed 4-5 times on a full boss pre-patch, today I was missing 15+ and the teams were forced to use more idols because of it. Just wondering if anyone else in the ranger community has noticed the same issue, or lack thereof.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Re: Bolas *post-patch*

I believe it happen since patch before last. Seems to be worst patch after patch and you are not wrong there. I believe otm was trying to utilise every class for boss raids. Im sure there will be plenty more love for nerfed from otm to come.
Superninja - Ranger
HealingNinja - Druid
WizardNinja - Mage
Stabor - Rogue
No warrior :/
Long live RANGERS!

Alyssa,

Yes I have noticed this even before this last patch. Some bosses regardless of rog expose, and we usually have 2 rangers per fight, it never fails when one or more ranger will get avoided 3-4x in a row. Sadly they still have not helped us on our damage output and now they are secretly nerfing our biggest asset in our arsenal :evil:
World: Rosmerta
Clan: Revenge/Mythology

Rizzit Ranger Lvl 191 RETIRED

Max hit -------> Just above fluffy bunny

My bolas is upto lvl200 but today while killing stonnelord it missed 6 times in a row, then got then again missed 3 times in a row. :evil: :x @OTM why not just remove the ranger class instead of doing all these nerfs and making them quit
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon

Interesting i just didnt even think about it but last nght i missed 3 in a row on chained prince. And today i was soling 4 star bosses in tunnels and i missed once on each and had to use restos to stay alive. I very rarley miss on ph4s

Basically OTM have corrected their mistake in making boss fights all about bolas.
It was a neat trick to bolas walk all bosses, but a bit lame also.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Basically OTM have corrected their mistake in making boss fights all about bolas.
It was a neat trick to bolas walk all bosses, but a bit lame also.
Problem is I find that all mobs evade bolas more, at all levels, and it makes training a lot harder.
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide