Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Solo stv bosses.

Bolas should work on some bosses. (melee bosses) I used bolas to solo Stabscar. I had to contend with a few random mobs and once I strayed outside of Stabscar's zone and he reset health and ran back :o Eventually though I got a good rhythm and was able to bolas and fire in a few spots that were relatively free of mobs and I finally took him down.

I must say that it is much more difficult to solo a boss with my Ranger level 76 than with my druid level 75. Partially because of all the mobs running around the boss's in Shalemont. My ranger usually get's attacked by a tough mob near the boss and trying to keep bolas up while fighting a tough mob is a challenge.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Sorry, i know this is for rangers.. But it has caught my eye.. :D

So far i can only solo kiara and ducarius without potions.. Havent tried avatar again.. With my rogue.. Not sure with druid.. Probably can do ducarius..he much easier than kiara anyway..
A great shalemont boss to farm is jerral.. He spawns more often.. Stabscar too.. They seem to be the easiest.
Also tried the firemage at tower.but had to use 1-3 potions.. Depends on whether i catch him casting cloak.. If he is interrupted..he dies fast..if he succeeded..i use a potion or two..or three.. If u make a mistake of attacking with regular attacks while he has cloak on.

Stonevale bosses..too expensive to solo.. :p
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

I have been able to solo all the bosses in catacombs and nearly all the defectors (cept 1) for some time.

Im not even tryin to solo stonevale bosses. Dont wanna eat pots like candy. I have killed many minis with just me and a tank tho
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

I can solo all dc bosses without any potions, and with charfire i also didnt used pots, put bolas on him i ran away not to fsr used light heal bandage and light heal again this triple heal for 699. I have first aid maxed and light heal and bandage wounds also at max. My hp is 1144 so 2 firebolts dont get my hp so far down that i nearly die, then my triple heal and then my hp Is full again.
Retribution • Sulis • Giovanni • 222 • Ranger ➶