Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sharp shot

Yes. It is better if you have some good dex (around 200 or more) but its not necessary for it to be a good skill.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

It's good up to a certain point. I always had it maxed with good dex and it was good. But as a lvl 154 ranger its pointless now. My auto is stronger 8 out of 10 times. I recently did rebirth and alt book and i didnt put points back into it. But with ranger skills being terrible i now hae 35 unassigned points.

It's good up to a certain point. I always had it maxed with good dex and it was good. But as a lvl 154 ranger its pointless now. My auto is stronger 8 out of 10 times. I recently did rebirth and alt book and i didnt put points back into it. But with ranger skills being terrible i now hae 35 unassigned points.
Save for next update.

Yes we do have a lot of skills that suck or don't need points in them in order to be able to function. :lol: I only keep 4 maxed at the moment and after I hit level 130-140 I will probably start putting points in bolas. :lol:
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

I have grand and fabled ring of sharp shot, no big. I increase dex for light heal.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage