Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Light heal rings-extremely rare?

New update, I have got fabled,grand and royal. 482 healing....no dex equipment on me either.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Grand, fabled and royal? WOW, congratulations. If anyone on Taranis has ANY light heal ring for sale please sell it to me. I have litterally no kidding been searching for one for 37 levels now in OW and have not gotten a single one, not even a low level one such as glass or crystal. I shout out to buy one "any one" constantly and nobody has one to sell. I will go to every area in the game quit often shouting to buy one and ...nothing. So far I have only seen two rangers in Taranis that actually have one equiped. Needless to say this is very discouraging. So please please please, if anyone on Taranis has one for sale, hit me up. I'll even overpay just to have one. :evil:
Stinkypants of Taranis
The fallen star clan, www.thefallenstarclan.blogspot.com

A knight is sworn to valor His heart knows only virtue His blade defends the helpless His might upholds the weak His word speaks only truth His wrath undoes the wicked.

Grand, fabled and royal? WOW, congratulations. If anyone on Taranis has ANY light heal ring for sale please sell it to me. I have litterally no kidding been searching for one for 37 levels now in OW and have not gotten a single one, not even a low level one such as glass or crystal. I shout out to buy one "any one" constantly and nobody has one to sell. I will go to every area in the game quit often shouting to buy one and ...nothing. So far I have only seen two rangers in Taranis that actually have one equiped. Needless to say this is very discouraging. So please please please, if anyone on Taranis has one for sale, hit me up. I'll even overpay just to have one. :evil:
Thing that will make you mad is, the fabled ring was 5k, the grand ring was FREE and the royal in value of gold and items was 12k! I say I was lucky for a level 80-92 and someone said that it was a waste of skill. -_- dumby

Well, as of last night I am the proud new owner of a crystal light heal ring. Its not the best, but better than nothing as far +light healing. I'm still on the lookout for some really nice ones. I'm hoping to eventually have a nice set of four different light heal rings for those times when I'm in a full healing support role. I like to have various gear for different tasks, for instance when no tank is available I put on four charstone rings and my shield of the mountain and get it done. This is what I like about playing a ranger -flexibilty in playstyle.
Stinkypants of Taranis

A knight is sworn to valor His heart knows only virtue His blade defends the helpless His might upholds the weak His word speaks only truth His wrath undoes the wicked.

yea the problem with those bracelets r the spear ability (tho i dont have any of those, never killed aggra too), but, i would say that if u get brace that adds maybe (only a guess) +75 dex, +5 bolas, +250 bow, u can save pts on bolas (can be also other rings, but if u got bolas its for saving pts too) and also bolas rings

and like i said, i dont think its rare, i see a lot of ppl with glass or crystal, my lvl 68 ranger got grand light heal (tho its my alt anyway), and i saw a lot of ppl with grand light heal, i didnt see any royal (maybe once or twice) or any aggy light heal rings
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The bracelet is perfect for my ranger because mine is strictly a spear based ranger and I'll stack on all the dex that I can get, and +5 light heal-sweet. I'd wear two of them if I could.
Stinkypants of Taranis

The bracelet is perfect for my ranger because mine is strictly a spear based ranger and I'll stack on all the dex that I can get, and +5 light heal-sweet. I'd wear two of them if I could.
Yeah good luck with that lol first you have to buy/kill agraa first